naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Bob, you do so much better when you are not drinking, put down the booze.

• Like 2

looks like one baseball team got swept this weekend and another team did some sweeping.

Redman, nothin wrong with my post. I don't know what Your whining about. Its all true. And I know the game way better than You. Cat fans are just sore losers ,cause its the only game You have. I cheer for them too. The showing they had was in excuseable. They are done for a while. Mark My word......BOB!

Redman, nothin wrong with my post. I don't know what Your whining about. Its all true. And I know the game way better than You. Cat fans are just sore losers ,cause its the only game You have. I cheer for them too. The showing they had was in excuseable. They are done for a while. Mark My word......BOB!

Just read your post, "the one and done are killing big schools" review the past Final 4 Teams and 3 of 4 past National Champions and see how the one and done helped those teams- let's see who wins this year and how the one and done influenced the win.... N Carolina overrated? Yeah the defending National Champs were overrated while playing in the ACC? Give me a break.

Absolutely love how you always know so much AFTER the game is played. Can you be specific? How long is a "done for a while" ? Never be rated, what does rated mean, do you mean ranked?

What does ASU "kick butt" mean specifically? What place in the PAC-12? Will they actually make the tournament next year? What seed?

You know so much more ... blah blah blah ALWAYS after the game has been played.

Of the final 16 teams left 2 are "small schools" and they are playing each other - Gonzaga could be considered small school but is a perennial Top 25 team...

One and done has killed most schools. Its killed the Cats big time. along with Miller. He has had enough talent to win it all and hasn't got close.. You need to put down the Kool aid..Don't acuse someone of drinking either, I just had got back from 2 days on the road in Cal. in My semi bonehead. Get t a life and know facts before You post . Not gonna argue with some one who doesn't have knoledge of the Game. Stick to Hunting. ..........BOB!

Haha.... oh Bob! I would say good luck in the draw but there is not one in AZ for a few months.

• Like 1

Bob,

I bet you are a great guy................. when sober but you are like 2 for 93 with your basketball predictions. At least you are consistent.

I say this with all due respect.

• Like 1

In basketball AZ is the champion of the PAC-12 and won the PAC-12 tournement. Yes they lost in the tournament but so did the #1team in the country as well as 31 other good teams. I would not call that sucked.

Bob, I beg to differ on UofA fans being the sore losers (a lot of Devil followers wear that title comfortably, if you're honest).

Here's the deal, the rivalry between the two schools (and communities) will continue into the future. As long as we can maintain some degree of decency trash talking, I think we can all have some chuckles.

To be truthful, neither Arizona nor ASU are top-tier schools in football, and the Cats have had their problems advancing to the Final Four in basketball. Hopefully, things will improve in the near future (fingers crossed!).

One thing I think we can ALL agree on >>> we have a JOKE of a PAC-12 commissioner in Larry Scott! The PAC-12 TV network contract DOES NOT reward the member schools financially to the degree it should ($$$). And living out here in the western time zones, we'll never get the respect other schools receive from the "powers" that be back east until a better set-up comes about with regards to TV coverage and game times scheduled (and days played) ...

• Like 2

Bob, I beg to differ on UofA fans being the sore losers (a lot of Devil followers wear that title comfortably, if you're honest).

Here's the deal, the rivalry between the two schools (and communities) will continue into the future. As long as we can maintain some degree of decency trash talking, I think we can all have some chuckles.

To be truthful, neither Arizona nor ASU are NOT top-tier schools in football, and the Cats have had their problems advancing to the Final Four in basketball. Hopefully, things will improve in the near future (fingers crossed!).

One thing I think we can ALL agree on >>> we have a JOKE of a PAC-12 commissioner in Larry Scott! The PAC-12 TV network contract DOES NOT reward the member schools financially to the degree it should ($$$). And living out here in the western time zones, we'll never get the respect other schools receive from the "powers" that be back east until a better set-up comes about with regards to TV coverage and game times scheduled (and days played) ...

Did you hear the BOOOOs when Scott handed out the PAC 12 trophy to the Cats......he isn't very popular that is for sure!!!