Sign in to follow this  
Coues assassin

How is this a thing?

What is it? a bunch of half butt kids who saw a nice buck once trying to get $100 lol

I saw a crooked horn spike and a busted off fork. I'm only trying to get about $3.50

• Like 5

What is it? a bunch of half butt kids who saw a nice buck once trying to get $100 lol

I saw a crooked horn spike and a busted off fork. I'm only trying to get about $3.50
pm sent ;)

pm sent ;)

Wait......my pm was before yours........wonder how many people are going to show up?

What's going to stop a guy from posting a pic of a giant buck/bull with some bogus GPS coordinates to said animal. There's no way to guarantee the animal is where it's said to be. I don't think this will work out or I'm at least hoping it won't work out.

• Like 2

something similar to this in so cal for fishing. Fish Dope. it has been around for years. Cost $169 a year. seems to be pretty popular. I am guessing if people are suspected of lying they will be called out on it.

pm sent ;)

Wait......my pm was before yours........wonder how many people are going to show up?

As long as the check clears’s who cares !!

I think I will put a McKenzie Target out in the woods and sell the coordinates to it.

• Like 1

Tape measures, first they ruined my marriage and now hunting.

Thats Funny

this is the kind of thing that happens when people care more about what they kill, rather than how they get it and enjoying the process.

yup and for the guy who came up with it, more of how to make a quick buck off of lazy people

Tape measures, first they ruined my marriage and now hunting.

When you did the "scoring" who came in to low, her or you?

• Like 1

Just like others have said, I do believe that you can't sell hunting locations without a guides license. I hope that this app doesn't work out and the game and fish does something about it.

• Like 1

I frankly can’t see how it’s morally/ethically different than paying for a guide or buying scouting info from somebody. In both scenarios you’re trading money for help finding animals.

It’s the same assault on the guiding industry that we’re seeing with Uber vs. taxi cabs or amazon delivery drones vs. ups drivers. Technology and innovation will take a jab at every single one of us eventually.