Sign in to follow this  
mc68

Hunting license

Purchased a lifetime license a few years back so I didn't have to play this game. Been stress free since. :) Lol

• Like 2

I did the same thing and purchased the lifetime licence a while back. It solves the licence problem but not the OTC tag problem. Last year I tried to pick up my 2017 deer tag at the end of 2016 at the Walmart in Globe. They would not not sell it to me because it was not 2017 yet. So how was I supposed to go hunting on Jan. 1 2017 ????

If you have a feed store around they usually know how to sell licences better than Wal-Mart and will usually sell you the next year's tags and licenses no problem.

I did the same thing and purchased the lifetime licence a while back. It solves the licence problem but not the OTC tag problem. Last year I tried to pick up my 2017 deer tag at the end of 2016 at the Walmart in Globe. They would not not sell it to me because it was not 2017 yet. So how was I supposed to go hunting on Jan. 1 2017 ????

Walmart told me they couldn’t sell me a 2018 OTC deer tag until 2018 also, luckily a manager was there and said give him the tag. They had been telling people they couldn’t find the tags so people wouldn’t get mad when they said they couldn’t sell it to them.

Cal-Ranch in Goodyear tried to tell me they could not sell me a 2018 deer tag till January 1, 2018 because the booklet cover says "January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018" on the front.

I argued with the girl that was only the valid dates and says nothing about when they can issue them.

She called manager and he said sure we can sell them now....

She then explains that I can't use it till January 1, I said yes I already argued with you about that LOL

You think by now, we'd be like some of the other states. Go to the counter give them your DL and you pop up in the computer automatically and they print you a waterproof copy.

• Like 1

You think by now, we'd be like some of the other states. Go to the counter give them your DL and you pop up in the computer automatically and they print you a waterproof copy.

seems like a cyber state that has all your info in a central data base. Not sure I like Becky and willow that work at Walmart to have my info.