rossislider

1 Day!!!

I was referring to the date of the previous year or any other year, the date does matter in that it is the morning after the CC update deadline (3/2).

• Like 1

I was referring to the date of the previous year or any other year, the date does matter in that it is the morning after the CC update deadline (3/2).

I am hoping it stays consistent, but there was quite the discrepancy on the decided "deadline" for this draw.😰

I am hoping it stays consistent, but there was quite the discrepancy on the decided "deadline" for this draw.😰
They pretty much have no choice but to charge the cards the next day now that they aren't calling to get another card if yours gets rejected. People would lose their minds if their cards ended up getting cancelled on the 2nd or 3rd and they weren't able to update their card information.
  • Like 2

The regulations I have say credit card update dead line is March 15

That's correct it does say March 15th

We had this discussion in a different thread. Original regs said March 15th. They have since changed it by sending an email to everyone and also when you applied you may not have noticed it but you clicked a box on a page that also said update deadline was March 1st.
  • Like 4

So much for having an early deadline date for paper apps. I thought the process was going to be sped up now?

I still say we will begin to see CC hits on March 2nd.

Questions:

Have you really noticed any processing speed-up since the majority of people apply on-line and they split the draw and moved elk/antelope earlier in the year? I haven't. Not that it really matters, can't hunt until the fall anyways. It just kind of reminds me how we say we are going computer based and going paperless but we use more paper now that we did 20 years ago.

When applying online why can't we just enter our sportsman ID or Soc. Security number and all our information pop up? If we need to edit it, let us. Then let us just just select all the species we want to apply for and the units or BP. The way it is now we always have to start back at beginning for everything. As a former computer programmer this just seems so redundant especially since they have all our information stored electronically in their database.

So much for having an early deadline date for paper apps. I thought the process was going to be sped up now?

I still say we will begin to see CC hits on March 2nd.

Questions:

Have you really noticed any processing speed-up since the majority of people apply on-line and they split the draw and moved elk/antelope earlier in the year? I haven't. Not that it really matters, can't hunt until the fall anyways. It just kind of reminds me how we say we are going computer based and going paperless but we use more paper now that we did 20 years ago.

When applying online why can't we just enter our sportsman ID or Soc. Security number and all our information pop up? If we need to edit it, let us. Then let us just just select all the species we want to apply for and the units or BP. The way it is now we always have to start back at beginning for everything. As a former computer programmer this just seems so redundant especially since they have all our information stored electronically in their database.

That's what the purpose of making paper apps deadline earlier to speed things up. But if they truly are changing it back to the 15th then making the paper app deadline earlier did no good because the cards would get hit the same time as last year. I'm still sticking with March 2nd since they went out of the way to send emails and change it on their site. I don't see them changing it back to the 15th.

In regards to the system letting us apply for everything at once I've always wondered the same thing. Utahs system does that and I applied for 6 species in about 7 minutes yesterday.

• Like 2