rossislider

1 Day!!!

You guys and your boner points crack me up

I've never needed them

Good luck to all on the draw this year!

Why on earth would you pick coues poacher for your handle?
Because he wants guys like you to notice it and give him attention.

You guys and your boner points crack me up

I've never needed them

Good luck to all on the draw this year!

Why on earth would you pick coues poacher for your handle?

Because couestracker was already taken

To each their own I guess. I love the outdoors and just about everything related to it. I really get into the excitement and anticipation of the draw like I used to get excited about the coming of Christmas morning as a kid. I fully admit and wear the crown of nerd/dork when it comes to draw data, stats, etc. Every draw cycle I pull out and update my draw Excel spreadsheet for myself and family members and inevitably change and tweak it multiple times as the deadline gets closer and closer. Nothing wrong with finding simple little things in life to find exciting and geek out over.

But just for the record, I think Arizona has a pretty dang good draw system, not perfect, but pretty good.

How dare you enjoy putting in and waiting for the results. Sit back and be miserable like old del. I think we should go back to only writing checks and having to wait to check the mail for pink slips. That's the only true way to make the draw enjoyable again. Until then you're all crybabies if you think it should be any other way.

I miss the ole tag or pink slip days....

• Like 1

I screwed up and put in for a late archery tag. I might actually be relieved to see a no charge on my card.

i would get a new card and not update that one if it was me.

• Like 3