rossislider

1 Day!!!

I screwed up and put in for a late archery tag. I might actually be relieved to see a no charge on my card.

i would get a new card and not update that one if it was me.

Can't you just go to the update card section and update it with the wrong card number/expiration date/CCV number?

• Like 2

Dont you lose your loyalty point if you are drawn and the card is expired?

Dont believe so. It just shows up as "not drawn"

yeah you probably dont lose it since you paid the the app fee up front but i could be wrong.

id rather lose my loyalty and my bonus point for 2018 if it meant avoiding a poverty tag.

No way. Hunt this year's "poverty tag" and then go into 2019 with 2 points. Lose the loyalty and you'll always be behind 1 point for the next 5 years.

Dont believe so. It just shows up as "not drawn"

yeah you probably dont lose it since you paid the the app fee up front but i could be wrong.

Think that was changed recently. Before you wouldnt get your bonus point and I believe you would lose the loyalty.

id rather lose my loyalty and my bonus point for 2018 if it meant avoiding a poverty tag.
No way. Hunt this year's "poverty tag" and then go into 2019 with 2 points. Lose the loyalty and you'll always be behind 1 point for the next 5 years.

would depend how many points i have to begin with. if i had like 5 i wouldnt want to lose them on a archery tag.

Well since I had a tag last year and I only have 2 pts I think I will just go hunt if I get drawn. I really dont see a reason to PG to save 1 point unless I just cant go.

Who knows maybe it will be a dry year and i can smoke a stud on water.

Personally I would rather hunt late archery than what I've done the last 6 years- which is nothing.

AZ is hard to get drawn, we all know that. You can always got to CO every year. Yes there is a lot of hunters. Yes the elk are not trophy caliber but its elk hunting. Its like the ace up the sleeve, even if every state doesn't want to take your money for elk you can always go to CO. I would take a CO OTC hunt over a late archery simply because I am an awful archery hunter. Unless you're a pig. Then its game on.