rossislider

1 Day!!!

man you guys get wigged out to easy. who cares if its march 15 or march 1.

Me personally I wish they would go back and make everyone pay up front for everything in full then issue a refund if you didnt get drawn, would knock out on alot or people and make tags easier to draw.

but then I would miss reading the boards watching adults cry about how they were dissed and the draw system is not fair. not to mention the statistic clowns getting all mathematical then having a stroke cause they didnt get drawn while some poor shmuck gets a tag with 0-3 points.

ah the good old days ;)

• Like 7

To each their own I guess. I love the outdoors and just about everything related to it. I really get into the excitement and anticipation of the draw like I used to get excited about the coming of Christmas morning as a kid. I fully admit and wear the crown of nerd/dork when it comes to draw data, stats, etc. Every draw cycle I pull out and update my draw Excel spreadsheet for myself and family members and inevitably change and tweak it multiple times as the deadline gets closer and closer. Nothing wrong with finding simple little things in life to find exciting and geek out over.

But just for the record, I think Arizona has a pretty dang good draw system, not perfect, but pretty good.

• Like 13

To each their own I guess. I love the outdoors and just about everything related to it. I really get into the excitement and anticipation of the draw like I used to get excited about the coming of Christmas morning as a kid. I fully admit and wear the crown of nerd/dork when it comes to draw data, stats, etc. Every draw cycle I pull out and update my draw Excel spreadsheet for myself and family members and inevitably change and tweak it multiple times as the deadline gets closer and closer. Nothing wrong with finding simple little things in life to find exciting and geek out over.

But just for the record, I think Arizona has a pretty dang good draw system, not perfect, but pretty good.

How dare you enjoy putting in and waiting for the results. Sit back and be miserable like old del. I think we should go back to only writing checks and having to wait to check the mail for pink slips. That's the only true way to make the draw enjoyable again. Until then you're all crybabies if you think it should be any other way.
  • Like 9

Agreed. I wish we still paid up front and paper apps. It would be easier to draw if it was like the old days. Just my opinion. I'm only 39yrs old and I remember the days of speed dial on a land line trying to get through on the phone to get you results.

• Like 2

Me too.

Except instead of a shiny new elk tag I usually just get socks.....

• Like 1

I dont get upset at the draw or try to think too hard about it. I put in the units I want no matter what the odds. if I get drawn great if not archery deer and yotes. would much rather hunt yotes. than elk anyway as I can go with anyone i know that gets drawn and have just as good as time. only thing I faith fully put in for is deer in the north rim units and bighorn

you gotta admit its hilarious when the draw starts people trying to figure our there stats and then the cards start getting hit. I bet the Pharmacy's sell a ton of Blood Pressure medicine, then next best time is when the e-scouters hit the boards.

the only way G&F could make the system more fair is to eliminate all bonus points and use a true 100% lottery system.

if someone isnt looking forward to the elk draw its because they suck at elk hunting.

LMAO, Daughter always looks foward to elk hunting or killing any animal. I and, longshooter and a few other friends told her it might be better for her back in the kitchen where most women should be after the last 3 hunts ;

this is the last year I can draw a tag for her. after that she is on her own

Between myself, brother and dad we have 68 bps for lope. If thats not bad luck, i dont know what is

• Like 2

You guys and your boner points crack me up

I've never needed them

Good luck to all on the draw this year!

Why on earth would you pick coues poacher for your handle?

• Like 3