bowsniper

New AZGF rule (proposed, which means it’s a done deal) about game cameras:

It would be a great day, when all trail cams are outlawed.

And:

Firearms

Speech

Assembly

Petition

Vote

Privacy

Unreasonable search and seizure

Silence to prevent self incrimination

Big Gulp drinks

Animal products

Fossil fuels

Cover scents

Camouflage

Scent eliminating clothing

Telescopic sights

Self-contained metallic cartridges

Compound bows

Outlawing "x" is not the answer, especially for as something as benign as a trail camera or as fundamental as firearms.

• Like 2

And:

Firearms

Speech

Assembly

Petition

Vote

Privacy

Big Gulp drinks

Animal products

Fossil fuels

Cover scents

Camouflage

Telescopic sights

Compound bows

Outlawing "x" is not the answer, especially for as something as benign as a trail camera or as fundamental as firearms.

Meh.

Usually I sit back read and laugh at most of the stupidity on this site for entertainment but this one I can't take anymore. I love the "I'm old school" and the "boot leather and sweat" argument when it comes to trail cams! You guys are ridiculous and I just can't wrap my head around the fact that we are (as hunters) our own worst enemies. People can't get over the fact that others shoot long range, run cams, sit in trees, use range finders, use bow sites etc... I run cameras and we're successful at it but for any of you "old schoolers" "boot leathers" "binocular only" so called "hunters" who think for a second that us camera guys (I only speak for the "camera runners" that I know who are just as hardcore as myself) don't put the time, effort or mileage in the hills that you "old schoolers" tend to think you do, you are sadly mistaken!

• Like 3

I’m in the school of I don’t give a fu@k of what anybody else does , you wanna sit I a lawn chair off the road 5 feet fine you wanna pack in 8 miles and stay overnight fine ... who gives a fu@k we should all be on the same team as outdoorsman and mind our own business. Sorry for the rant but geez !!!!

• Like 7

Apparently F&G gives a fu@k... hunting near water is next... Ed F

G&F only care about money and donuts...

• Like 4

If you need to justify the use of technology perhaps you should rethink your understanding of what it means to hunt.

If you run dishes through the dishwasher can you say you washed the dishes? I don’t think so.

If you clean your clothes in the washer did you can you say you washed the clothes? I don’t think so.

If you hire a guide are you the hunter? No you are the shooter.

If you mine photos from a camera you have effectively eliminated the search.

If you snipe an animal from 1000 yards you have eliminated the pursuit.

Hunting minus the search, minus the pursuit = killing.

• Like 2

"Snapshot" doesn't like cameras?
Never used one, never will.

Didn't expect to have to make the "just because you don't like it, doesn't mean others cant" discussion with you.

And:

Firearms

Speech

Assembly

Petition

Vote

Privacy

Big Gulp drinks

Animal products

Fossil fuels

Cover scents

Camouflage

Telescopic sights

Compound bows

just don’t take my Copenhagen that would really pi$$ me off .... unbelievable this crap

So meeting is May 4th, 2018 up here in good old Mohave County. When would they be effective? This is apparently different than the guidelines cycle?

Usually I sit back read and laugh at most of the stupidity on this site for entertainment but this one I can't take anymore. I love the "I'm old school" and the "boot leather and sweat" argument when it comes to trail cams! You guys are ridiculous and I just can't wrap my head around the fact that we are (as hunters) our own worst enemies. People can't get over the fact that others shoot long range, run cams, sit in trees, use range finders, use bow sites etc... I run cameras and we're successful at it but for any of you "old schoolers" "boot leathers" "binocular only" so called "hunters" who think for a second that us camera guys (I only speak for the "camera runners" that I know who are just as hardcore as myself) don't put the time, effort or mileage in the hills that you "old schoolers" tend to think you do, you are sadly mistaken!

I hope you can realize, that we were just joking around.

Didn't expect to have to make the "just because you don't like it, doesn't mean others cant" discussion with you.

2 cents.

So meeting is May 4th, 2018 up here in good old Mohave County. When would they be effective? This is apparently different than the guidelines cycle?

You can write to the commission members today. Go to AZGFD.com and click on commission. But if you go off on a tangent like panties and crapping in the woods I am sure they will ignore you. But, after all of that yammering you guys are just internet blowhards and just want to see your post count get larger. It would probably be better if you didnt speak to the commission. :rolleyes:

2 cents.

Aren't you always bitching about government? Now you want more government? Interesting.

• Like 1