Sign in to follow this  
Edge

AZGFD hit my cc

congrats all. My son drew another jr tag.

I was surprised though- am I the only one that has reg's that say March 15?

Is it over? I think there might be some people pissed about not having their cards current.

They sent out NUMEROUS email saying it had been changed. So if you applied online, you had to leave an email address, meaning you got the update. There was also a check box on the application that YOU HAD TO CHECK to proceed stating you were aware the update deadline had been changed to 3/1. There are also updated regs on the AZGFD site. Anyone who complains has no one to fault but themself.

It was also discussed on her ad nausaem.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/77718-just-how-much-do-you-trust-your-bankfinancial-institution/page-3?hl=deadline

Not so sure about the numerous emails part...i applied online and never received a single email. Im cool with it, i knew when the update date was so no issues, but if i didnt get an email Im sure a lot of others didnt either.

I received four different emails.

• Like 1

congrats all. My son drew another jr tag.

I was surprised though- am I the only one that has reg's that say March 15?

Is it over? I think there might be some people pissed about not having their cards current.

They sent out NUMEROUS email saying it had been changed. So if you applied online, you had to leave an email address, meaning you got the update. There was also a check box on the application that YOU HAD TO CHECK to proceed stating you were aware the update deadline had been changed to 3/1. There are also updated regs on the AZGFD site. Anyone who complains has no one to fault but themself.

It was also discussed on her ad nausaem.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/77718-just-how-much-do-you-trust-your-bankfinancial-institution/page-3?hl=deadline

Not so sure about the numerous emails part...i applied online and never received a single email. Im cool with it, i knew when the update date was so no issues, but if i didnt get an email Im sure a lot of others didnt either.

I received four different emails.

So did I.

Brian

• Like 1

I feel so left out here.. I only got emails saying I applied and my $13 charges, or whatever it is now, the day i applied. Did I miss out on contact from the beloved G&F? The folks who ban me from speaking my mind about wolves and giveaway elk on their F.B. page? The folks who cater to the anti hunters on their Facebook page?

Dang I want those emails...

Congratulations Tim! :)

TJ

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, some great folks on here.

Heck yeah!!! My son got his jr hunt and either my dad got his cow hunt or I got my archery bull hunt. Can't wait to see which hunts!!!

always Utah, New Mexico and Idaho and Montana left to draw

I have a better chance at amidships moose tag than most AZ tags.

This is my year ...

What emails?????? Im so CONFUSED., 😱

WAIT DOES IT MATTER IF WE KNOW OUR ACCT WAS HIT? 😄

I had about 4-5 emails from AZGFD leading up to the draw.

C'mon man yall killin me.. What kinda emails? I MUST KNOW... 😟