Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Credit Card Hit!

why do they come through at $25 and $45? Is the charge minus the $13 for bonus point? I know I should remember this but wanted to be sure what I was watching for.

Thanks!

why do they come through at $25 and $45? Is the charge minus the $13 for bonus point? I know I should remember this but wanted to be sure what I was watching for.

Thanks!

$25 is for a youth deer tag. $45 is a general deer tag. $15 is a youth javelina tag. The $13 was charged up front when we applied

• Like 1

got it thanks!

Looks like my daughter got a Jr deer tag. Luckiest kid on earth has drawn a tag for something every year since she started hunting. Her sister wants to have her shot! :D

BINGO! $45.00 hit . I put in solo ,Strip first, Late Kaibab Second. Can't believe it. I AM STOKED ,13B or 12A west late....Lucky Me 11 points.............LUCKY BOB!

• Like 8

BINGO! $45.00 hit . I put in solo ,Strip first, Late Kaibab Second. Can't believe it. I AM STOKED ,13B or 12A west late....Lucky Me 11 points.............LUCKY BOB!

Good for you BOB
  • Like 1

Well TJ did you get that sheep tag?

I use cabelas and they are always late updating their charges. As of now nothing but that doesn't surprise me. How about you and Kathy?

We got deer and turkey hits and we will be going to Idaho to hunt elk.plus I already have a muzzleloader cow hunt here in Az.

Well TJ did you get that sheep tag?

I use cabelas and they are always late updating their charges. As of now nothing but that doesn't surprise me. How about you and Kathy?

If you call them they can tell you. Thats what weve always done.

This comes up every year...Cabela's web site does not show pending charges. Nothing shows on their website until the charges have actually gone through, which takes about 3 or 4 days sometimes. It does show your credit limit, balance, and available credit. If you know how to do basic arithmetic you can figure out whether you have charges pending or you can call Cabela's and ask about pending charges from AZGFD as mentioned above.

• Like 3