Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Hitting Cards

Any cabelas cards get hot yet?

You have to call and ask about pending charges. I have two $25 pending charges on mine, but they won't show up officially until sometime next week.

Looks like my kid will be trying to pop a doe on the Kaibab between surgeries. Whatyouth hunts do your kiddos have?

• Like 6

Dec tag!!

Adonde?
  • Like 1

Looks like my boy is going on his first Javalina hunt. Me, maybe not so much.

👍🐗👍🐗👍🐗👍

Dont have my glasses on so hope those are hogs. 😬 😂

Whoa!!! Buffalo for me. Raymond herd cow November-December. I know nothing about this hunt and AZ seems to have little on line info.

oops. Not the Raymond herd.

Looks like I have a possibility of getting a bull elk, a bison ana two deer in about a months time. I think I am seriously on system overload.

• Like 2

I think my credit card alerts app must be broken....it hasnt shown any charges from GF.

• Like 2

Whoa!!! Buffalo for me. Raymond herd cow November-December. I know nothing about this hunt and AZ seems to have little on line info.

Looks like I have a possibility of getting a bull elk, a bison ana two deer in about a months time. I think I am seriously on system overload.

I might be mistaken but I believe they didn't have a cow hunt to pick from this year on the Raymond herd. Only bull hunts this year.

TJ

• Like 2

I might be mistaken but I believe they didn't have a cow hunt to pick from this year on the Raymond herd. Only bull hunts this year.

TJ

Thats what i read.

TJ

Right you are. I realize now that it is not the Raymond herd, but the limited opportunity 12a, 12b, and 13 a cow tag.

• Like 1