Sign in to follow this  
AzDiamondHeat

Cancer SUCKS

Sorry to hear this. Friend at work was diagnosed with the same thing at 35yrs old. Prayers go out to you and your family.

Sorry to hear this. I lost my wife of 43 years last November to brain cancer after she fought a courageous 2-1/2 year battle with the terrible disease. Enjoy the time you can share together even though it is a challenge and not the most desired way to go forward

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that Alpine. My boss and brother in law are fighting it now. Sucks. Enjoy every day.............BOB!

Sorry to hear this. I lost my wife of 43 years last November to brain cancer after she fought a courageous 2-1/2 year battle with the terrible disease. Enjoy the time you can share together even though it is a challenge and not the most desired way to go forward

Alpine, my prayers go out to you man. So very sorry to hear of your loss. I have a funeral today for my 7 year old son's 35 year old baseball coach. Hurts to even to write this. My kids have been to far too many funerals in their young lives.

• Like 1

That sucks royally. Two years ago today, I flew home to Iowa to be with my mom on her final days after a 3-year battle. Cancer has taken too many of my friends and family. Prayers for this guy and for you, Alpine!

• Like 4

I too hate cancer! My son also had stage 3 Hodgkin Lymphoma, at 17. He 3 years removed and doing incredible! Will pray Gods grace and hand of protection through complete healing without side effects!

Mike

• Like 4

A good friend is currently being scheduled for surgery to remove cancer from four different areas of her body. She is an incredible cook and enjoys making great meals out of whatever carcass her friends drag in from the woods. I would feel comfortable bringing her a skunk to cook. It would be hard to imagine a hunting season without her around.

Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma is like 80% curable. Good luck to Sam and all of the family. Definitely in our prayers, our family is all too familiar with this battle. Good luck and God bless.

Cancer is a brutal disease. My Mom died from brain cancer. A few of my friends and relatives have also succumbed to it. Tough to watch people getting eaten up by Cancer.

• Like 2

4.5 years now cancer free.......haven't chewed tobacco since! It's a terrible thing that has affected everyone in some way.

• Like 5