Sign in to follow this  
Freakycamo

4 bodies recovered from ATV crash that sparked Arizona wildfire

Terrible accident. I can't imagine what would cause a person to be driving an ATV/UTV at high speeds along the Mogollon Rim. I believe they were on the 300 road. That is a nasty drop that gives me chills when driving my truck along it at NORMAL speeds (flashbacks from a accident I was in years ago). Slow down on those ATVs!!!

From the picture it looks like a razor of some sort.  Slow down!  RIP guys

Gila county inspector was on the144 rd Saturday, he said when he drove in there was no fire, then about a half hour later he saw the black smoke, thought it was in the Washington park housing area so he didn't report..

News reported it and they made it sound like they were just out UTVing.  They never mention hunting

Nope not hunters, just family and friends going a little to fast, sounds like maybe another utv with them. Haven't herd about any at fault yet.

So sad.  Prayers to the families.  

I watched my buddies roll a truck off of fossil Creek Rd 708 about 20 years ago. Luckily they both survived.  One ended up with just a cut on his head because he was ejected alost immediately. The other I thought was dead when we got to him.  He was in an unnatural position and wasn't moving.   He opened his eyes but his back was broken.  He was airlifted to phx. I don't think they would have survived if they were buckled in.  Cab was smashed and truck rolled a ways before a tree stopped it. 

• Wow! 1

Heard on news, the family wants guard rails added.