CatfishKev

Get those apps in fellas!

As of last year there were just over 24,000 new hunting licences sold in Arizona. With all the new residents point creep is only going to get worse.

50 minutes ago, 452b264 said:

As of last year there were just over 24,000 new hunting licences sold in Arizona. With all the new residents point creep is only going to get worse.

I never understood how every organization  will tell you hunter recruitment is down.  

• Like 2

How about GF paying people OT to their staff to man  the phones till MIDNITE tonite for the last minute bozos who cant figure it out?

https://www.azgfd.com/azgfd-to-provide-after-hours-phone-assistance-for-online-applican

If they cant figure out the online app, I sure dont think they should be in the field carrying firearms!    What a joke.

• Like 1

ssshhh!!and they will still extend deadline despite over a month to apply! lol

2 hours ago, cjl2010 said:

When’s the last day to update cards?

June 27, cards hit friday june 28th

• Like 2

Well, to the guys putting in for 13B, I have some good news. I’ll be out of the pool this year! :(   Unfortunately, work schedule is booked for the entire hunt, management says no go even if I’m lucky to pull a tag. So you 13B guys have one less guy to compete against! Had to go with a bonus point only this year. Work sucks! Man, can wait till I’m retired! At least I have OTC.

I’ll have 16 points next year. 

6 hours ago, oz31p said:

I never understood how every organization  will tell you hunter recruitment is down.  

Compared to the overpopulation of the "other people. "   

2 hours ago, AZ8 said:

Well, to the guys putting in for 13B, I have some good news. I’ll be out of the pool this year! :(   Unfortunately, work schedule is booked for the entire hunt, management says no go even if I’m lucky to pull a tag. So you 13B guys have one less guy to compete against! Had to go with a bonus point only this year. Work sucks! Man, can wait till I’m retired! At least I have OTC.

I’ll have 16 points next year. 

I’ve threatened to quit when they said no. I’m still working so either they need me or my job sucks so bad they can’t hire a replacement.

• Like 4