NoBull350

Mullins bull VS A3 bull

So rumor around the camp fire is A3 is not happy these pix got out ! The A3 ā€œ440ā€ bull sitting inside the Mullins 418 bull ! Iā€™m thinking they mixed the tape they use to measure their šŸ† up with a real tape measure .......

1B7F8541-F1F4-4E9F-8675-2DFE84C71DF7.png

07D2CDE0-2F47-4A22-BFCC-0B5BE271BB83.png

• Wow! 1

Double post

Edited by WHT_MTNMAN
Double post

I havent seen either bull in person but when I heard about these pictures I knew the A3 bull would be the furthest away from the camera. One thing I do know is that pictures can be deceiving.Ā 

Case in point my buddy and I both killed almost identical bears. We layed them out on his porch...i did not move either one but took 2 pictures 1 from each side.Ā  From their respective sides they both look like they dwarf the other one.Ā Ā 

I can not comment on the scores since I have no idea, just thought my pictures would show a huge difference due to perspective.Ā  Ā  I know quite a few peopleĀ seemĀ to hate A3 but they have a lot of great guides, and good people, sure they have some that may be lacking but what company doesn't????I'm not sure why all the drama.Ā  Ā 

IMG_20160527_172956426.jpg

IMG_20160527_172948686.jpg

IMG_20160527_172940966.jpg

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

I havent seen either bull in person but when I heard about these pictures I knew the A3 bull would be the furthest away from the camera. One thing I do know is that pictures can be deceiving.Ā  Case in point my buddy and I both killed almost identical bears. We layed them out on his porch...i did not move either one but took 2 pictures 1 from each side.Ā  From their respective sides they both look like they dwarf the other one.Ā Ā 

I can not comment on the scores since I have no idea, just thought my pictures would show a huge difference due to perspective.Ā  Ā 

IMG_20160527_172948686.jpg

IMG_20160527_172940966.jpg

IMG_20160527_172956426.jpg

From the side I can see a noticeable difference in the bear pix . The straight on shot the bearĀ look close to the same size to me . Ā Letā€™s look at the bulls straight on and there is no doubt the A3 ā€œ440ā€ bull is sitting inside the 418 bull . I donā€™t think this is a case of fake photography but a classic case of tape stretching .Ā 

• Like 1

You are comparing apples to oranges. The elk pics are not misleading angles. Throw your buddyā€™s rug on top of yours and take a picture.Ā 

• Like 1

Who really cares.. Both Great Bulls ,Amem............BOB!

• Like 11

I thought the same thing whenĀ  I first saw the photos last week.Ā  Switch angles on the bulls.Ā  Side by side them.Ā  Put the Mullins bull in the back.Ā  Get photos straight on.Ā  Have an official preliminary measure performed. I bet the opinionsĀ reverse.Ā  But not saying the tapes were not stretched a bit.Ā  We shall see in 90 days...

Ā 

I would shoot either one in a heartbeat.

• Like 5

OMG šŸ˜± What a scandal!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Dont get me wrong they are both awesome bulls I could only dream of killing in my life.Ā  But, WOW, both of those bulls look a lot smaller than their field pic.Ā  Crazy how the size can change from one pic to another.Ā 

Everyone Knows A3's tapes are always loose.Ā  Such a difference in class between the 2 guide services used.Ā  At the end of the day tho, both bulls are solid.Ā  12 more days until another bull hits the dirt?

• Like 1