codyhuntsaz

Never thought i would turn this tag back in

50 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Turn his tag in this year and when he does get drawn again maybe it will be a worse year. 😂

That’s the chance you take, thanks for the good wishes though, tool. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

I would try and kill this guy.

9A8E3A1E-4C9D-4C88-850A-C2F6434BF360.thumb.png.4ada9e8e65a57277d8e9123dec33f1a8.png

If i could have found him consistently i May have kept the tag, but i wanted to have a couple plan b, c and d bucks to hunt and i couldn’t find any.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Delw said:

A few guys? in UNIT 10??????? so there are 4 guys (few=3 + you =4) you talked to turning in there  lope tags? I am going call 100% bullshit on that.

I dont know maybe your right, if I waited 27 for a lope tag maybe I would turn it in too.

Call it bullshit if you’d like, but you’d be wrong. Myself, a well know antelope Guide (archery tag holder), and 2 guys with archery tags i met while scouting turned their tags back in. I know of another guy who was advised to turn his rifle tag back in by his Guide, i don’t know if he did or not though. How many days this year have you spent in 10 scouting for antelope? I’m guessing not many or you’d know it’s a down year. The way i look at it is this....i didn’t wait all this time to shoot an average, slightly above average buck in a unit where the quality should be better than average. I could have done that a few years ago in a number of units. 

14 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

If i could have found him consistently i May have kept the tag, but i wanted to have a couple plan b, c and d bucks to hunt. 

I thought that’s why they called it hunting? They don’t walk up to your truck and let you shoot them very often.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

I thought that’s why they called it hunting? They don’t walk up to your truck and let you shoot them very often.

Hey, if you’re happy to shoot an average buck on a down year good on ya. I wasn’t and didn’t have too, so i didn’t. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Call it bullshit if you’d like, but you’d be wrong. Myself, a well know antelope Guide (archery tag holder), and 2 guys with archery tags i met while scouting turned their tags back in. I know of another guy who was advised to turn his rifle tag back in by his Guide, i don’t know if he did or not though. How many days this year have you spent in 10 scouting for antelope? I’m guessing not many or you’d know it’s a down year. The way i look at it is this....i didn’t wait all this time to shoot an average, slightly above average buck in a unit where the quality should be better than average. I could have done that a few years ago in a number of units. 

If you didn't find what your looking for, you're the BOSS!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, codyhuntsaz said:

You have to understand. Del can find the biggest animal in a place where no other person could. He could kill that animal with ANY weapon without even leaving his house. He also can prepare that animal better than any Michelin star chef in the world. Just ask him. Or don't he'll tell you anyway.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I know one thing: If I ever turn in a tag, I’ll never post it on CWT!   It’s like running the gauntlet in here!  😃

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

A speed goat with a bow is like shooting a dove out of the air with a BB gun.. His tag.

• Like 1