Sign in to follow this  
Kilimanjaro

So when's there gonna be.....

a Tucson area CWT get-together??? There's plenty of us down this way, but I can't recall any time we've had one down here...

Who's in on one down this way?? It'd be alot closer for all the SE AZ guys to go to instead of the one in Flag... even the guys in western NM... Whatdya say guys??

No dates or anything yet, just a show of hands on who'd be in should one get assembled..

Word. Especially IF you still had some buffalo meat! Im there. I say we have it at YOUR house in a week. If anyone needs directions, PM me. This is going to be great!

I work every other weekend so if it's a weekend I'm not working after this next month count me in. I would like to see how you southern boys put on a party. :lol: :lol:

TJ

I am game too, as long as my school doesn't get in the way!

Sounds like fun. I will have to see about getting some knee high boots though.......it might get a bit thick.........

:ph34r:

If nobody grabs some horns and sets a day, time and place, it won't happen. Whatever is chosen, run with it. Not everyone will be able to make it, and some will have a higher priority activity come up and will bow out. The first one at potatowhisperer's farm in west Phx was attended by just a few, but those that went had a good time. $0.02 for the taking.

If anyone is interested we could have it at my place in Sahuarita, 5 miles west of Houghton/Corona De Tucson. I have 4 acres in a rural area with plenty of parking and room to spread out. For those of you that have a Quad, we could start the party early and I could take you out into the Northern portion of the Santa Rita's (34A) and show you some nice spots, we could ride out right from my house out the backtrail, and then come back for a good BBQ, cold drinks and some fun,music, horseshoes, archery targets, I have a big screen TV for those with hunting pictures or video you would like to share.

We could also have door prizes or anything that would be interesting and entertaining.

It would have to be later in June, but if interested let me know and we could set something up. Just a thought!

I will supply the food (depending on how many people) , and snacks, you bring whatever libation you desire.

P.S - For any out of towners - I have an extra room in the house, an RV with a couple of beds or you can bring your own camper,, tent or whatever as I have alot of room out here, or there is also a motel 15 minutes away in Green Valley.

That is mighty big of you SnapShot. I would like to bring my quad, my bow, and maybe my golf clubs for Sunday morning game. Anybody in? Sounds like a good time.Lets see what happens.

It would give me a chance to play with my new 'mulita'. I have not seen much of of 34A and a nice guided tour ala snapshot would be great! This is starting to sound like fun!

:ph34r: