520HUNT

New Deleted post

22 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

What was it about?

Typical CWT drama. A comment about personal appearances in true CWT form  may have offended a newbie.  I read it after the OP deleted his pic and comments,  and then the doo doo flew.  Several regulars engaged in key board wars.  One may be on double secret probation if this was deleted.

The names shall remain redacted.

27 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Dude shot a nice 4x coues.

It had really thin skin.

Didn’t it have a nose ring too? I got confused without the pics to follow. I only read CWT for the pics anyway. LoL

• Like 1

The dude had a nose ring.  Someone commented about it.  OP I guess blew up didn't see that part only quotes from responses.  People who do gauges, piercing, tattoos in the face (with thin skin) usually want attention, and are the first people to blow up about it.  Then there is the other guy who has has the face stuff but just doesn't care about those things, because they just don't care what people think.  Wont last long if you got thin skin here, people speak their mind around here.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Typical CWT drama. A comment about personal appearances in true CWT form  may have offended a newbie.  I read it after the OP deleted his pic and comments,  and then the doo doo flew.  Several regulars engaged in key board wars.  One may be on double secret probation if this was deleted.

The names shall remain redacted.

Let me guess catfishkevin posted a pick of his sprinkler ;)

I miss all the fun going to bed early

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delw said:

Let me guess catfishkevin posted a pick of his sprinkler ;)

I miss all the fun going to bed early

AAAAAHHHH GEEZ!  Why?? Just the  thought of that process makes  my stuff shrink up like a scared turtle.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

AAAAAHHHH GEEZ!  Why?? Just the  thought of that process makes  my stuff shrink up like a scared turtle.  

What, kind of like jumping into ice water then afterwards you have to pluck one from behind and grab it when it pops out to find it?

Dude posted a nice 4x4 he killed. Trophy said "sick 4x4" then went back and erased and said "nevemrind" and then posted a new post and said "is that a nose ring like chicks wear?". Dude was butt hurt and thought he erased the first comment because of his nose ring. Trophy explained he was gonna change the sick 4x4 comment to something about trump, and then changed his and put nevermind.  

I then advised him to be nice and explained that I had piercings and pink hair at one point in my life.  Mentioned that my weenie was pierced.  Some people were surprised, some were not.  

Then trophy and outdoor writer exchanged formalities for a minute and then I went back to talking about my weiner and how I can pee in a urinal and still pee on the guy next to me at the same time.  Lots of weiner talk in that thread.

If anyone wants to see pics of said Weiner look me up on grinder. My handle is HorskokKev

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

If anyone wants to see pics of said Weiner look me up on grinder. My handle is HorskokKev

I effing knew that was you!!!!!

1 minute ago, oz31p said:

I effing knew that was you!!!!!

It's really not all that big. Its all about the camera angle. 😉