mc68

Changes

Has anyone heard of the bills introduced to Az legislature regarding banning hunting within 100 yards of waterholes and another that bans use of trail cameras from July 31st through December 31st? Supposedly HB 2130 & 2131. 

4 minutes ago, Goldfinger78 said:

So duck hunting would be illegal under the proposed bill??? 

Lol. Probably never occurred to him as he was sitting in his cushy office drinking Carmel lattes from Starbucks! Politicians really need to stay out of game management. 

• Like 4

Scary isn't the right word. People we need to step up again and stop this lunacy!

Wheres the list of our representatives and make some calls.  Is it to late to get petitions going. even if its online!?

11 hours ago, elkaholic said:

Scary isn't the right word. People we need to step up again and stop this lunacy!

Wheres the list of our representatives and make some calls.  Is it to late to get petitions going. even if its online!?

Petitions for what? This is an introduced bill. The option now is to get enough representatives to vote no. If they are too scared to vote then they will push to make it a proposition. That would pass for sure.

This bill is coming from the Cattle Grower's Association.  Thorpe is in deep with the Tea Party movement and the ranchers.  The ranchers have a lot of pull at the Legislature and Ducey loves to give them whatever they want.  It's just one more page in the anti-public lands movement from the right hand side of the aisle.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 1uglydude said:

This bill is coming from the Cattle Grower's Association.  Thorpe is in deep with the Tea Party movement and the ranchers.  The ranchers have a lot of pull at the Legislature and Ducey loves to give them whatever they want.  It's just one more page in the anti-public lands movement from the right hand side of the aisle.

Aaaha. I posted my speculation of such in the other thread. 

I agree with banning trail cams but not banning sitting at water. I don't think that politicians should have any say in this.

• Like 2