Jump to content
452b264

He is coming to Arizona

Recommended Posts

Thats right Bloomberg is coming to Arizona to do what he did to Virginia along with 13 onther states. Next is the entire country. If you dont belong to Gun Owners of America join up and push back.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW!  Thanks for sharing that.  That needs to be put on prime time tv over and over and over and over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL.  Just LOL.  Bloomberg is batshit crazy in his bubble.  Scariest part is, he has a lot of supporters.  Great video, thanks for posting

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was worried, thougt you meant it was Jesus and was gonna hide my kids from the rapture.   

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Bloombugermister  only got 1% in Iowa today. He's done.

 

 

He isnt done he is paying for state government campaigns and putting a lot money on tv ads, etc to get an all democrat party in government , then gives them money to pass bad bills. He gave the governor of Virginia 2 million dollars. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He isnt done, he is a candidate because he can spend billions on the election without any restrictions and get a tax write off also.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just joined GOA. Should have joined much sooner, maybe kept some of these jerk-offs down a bit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Gut Pile said:

Just joined GOA. Should have joined much sooner, maybe kept some of these jerk-offs down a bit.

Just did the same thing. Cost is 20.00.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2020 at 8:08 PM, Roosevelt Mark said:

Bloombugermister  only got 1% in Iowa today. He's done.

 

 

He doesn't have to get elected to cause issues. He's been dumping money in states, like az, to try to flip them.  He's been putting money into states to help pass gun control.  

People may not be big on voting, but some of the most important things you can do are to vote locally within your state. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, northAZarcher said:

He doesn't have to get elected to cause issues. He's been dumping money in states, like az, to try to flip them.  He's been putting money into states to help pass gun control.  

People may not be big on voting, but some of the most important things you can do are to vote locally within your state. 

You hit the nail on the head. Take a good look at what is happening in Virginia, I dont want to this happen to Arizona.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×