Big Browns

I HATE AZGFD online system!!!!!

Adam, what units did they put in for?  If it helps my chances, I am not sorry.  If they put in for different units, THAT SUCKS BUDDY!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

do they still call if you draw and CC is declined or on to next in line?

said a couple times.... you literally have to input the CC expiration date!

while the system is not perfect and seems to get better every year, this is Your Fault not g$f

so your fault your tag should default to your youngest........hope its a good 1!

james

1 minute ago, JLW said:

do they still call if you draw and CC is declined or on to next in line?

said a couple times.... you literally have to input the CC expiration date!

while the system is not perfect and seems to get better every year, this is Your Fault not g$f

so your fault your tag should default to your youngest........hope its a good 1!

james

No! On to the next guy.

But it is game and fishes fault that their whole system effing sucks.  

• Like 1

Just now, CatfishKev said:

No! On to the next guy.

But it is game and fishes fault that their whole system effing sucks.  

ya some stuff sucks but they give plenty of warning... you know measure twice and cut once....there is no such thing as a lumber stretcher! trust me I've looked for it in the truck....LOL!

I still can't get over the fact that you used a card that was going to expire.  How does something like that even happen in the first place?  I thought everyone knew the number one rule when putting in is to make sure you use a valid card.  Guess I was wrong.  This sucks and I feel bad for you but come on man this is all on you.  You can't really blame the AZGF for this one.               

• Like 4

The draw has come a long ways, I might be alone in thinking it is a pretty good system now.

I remember months of waiting and dialing the G&F number over and over to check results.  And hoping there were funds whenever they got around to cashing the check!

To be clear, the mistake is 100% my fault.  I should have recognized the expiration date and used another card.  I'm only pissed at G&F for their horrible site!  I still can't believe that I have to log into each persons application for each species with the order number before I can update the card.  We have all said this hundreds of times, "THIS SYSTEM CAN AND MUST BE IMPROVED" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Browns said:

To be clear, the mistake is 100% my fault.  I should have recognized the expiration date and used another card.  I'm only pissed at G&F for their horrible site!  I still can't believe that I have to log into each persons application for each species with the order number before I can update the card.  We have all said this hundreds of times, "THIS SYSTEM CAN AND MUST BE IMPROVED" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love their site, we got 2 hits. 

• Haha 1

That sucks Adam.  At least apparently there is no bonus points lost.  I have a credit card that I only use for hunt applications and it stay's hidden away except this time of year.  I agree, their website leaves a lot to be desired.

• Like 1

Poor azgfd must feel like Trump.. No matter what they do, people will still complain.  Draw has gone so smooth this cycle but still not good enough.  Op- this issue lies solely on yourself.  I understand your frustration,   do you honestly think all your apps should somehow be linked by a credit card?  Individual apps are just that, each one should need to be updated.  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

So did you get drawn?

Nope:(