elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

7 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

You must be drunk! The only posts working to 200 have been going for 15 years and involve jobs, church, and family.

We had Covid - locked us up at home and forced us to drink.  Yah pipe dream on 200, but you got to admit Biden and Dems given out some easy ones.

Yes, drinking Vodka and Tang today, hellava mixture.  Found a stash of supplies in the house when Covid broke out, Tang is only 7 years old. 

• Like 1

And on the 8th day the lord said "let there be a hundred pages" and there was. And it was good. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, n2horns said:

We had Covid - locked us up at home and forced us to drink.  Yah pipe dream on 200, but you got to admit Biden and Dems given out some easy ones.

Yes, drinking Vodka and Tang today, hellava mixture.  Found a stash of supplies in the house when Covid broke out, Tang is only 7 years old. 

So the tang was basically new??? Can’t wait to see what page the Biden thread gets thrown to the dungeon!! Should we take bets?

30 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

So the tang was basically new??? Can’t wait to see what page the Biden thread gets thrown to the dungeon!! Should we take bets?

Stanley ain't gunna like it...

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Does Tang ever spoil?  LOL

We have 5 months to work on the Biden thread.........let the saga begin!

• Like 1

My wife was told to leave Smart and Final today because she wouldn't wear a mask. I'm thinkin I might go there tomorrow😜

The American Medical Association has weighed in on Corona strategy:

The Allergists were in favor of scratching it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.

The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.

Meanwhile, Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception, while the Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.

Pathologists yelled, “Over my dead body!” while the Pediatricians said, “Oh, grow up!

The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it. Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and the Internists claimed it would indeed be a bitter pill to swallow. 

The Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would “put a whole new face on the matter. The Veterinarians say, This virus is real I Shih Tzu not!!!

The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea. Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and those lofty Cardiologists didn’t have the heart to say no

In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the turkeys in Washington.

• Haha 1

Cool now it can end, you know 50 pages shouldn't count. Just kidding. Congratulations 

Man Ive been gone a few days and missed the 100 pages!!

6 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

Man Ive been gone a few days and missed the 100 pages!!

I missed the "Scare"!

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

What's the Coronavirus?

Codename for liberal takeover. 

• Like 1