elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

I’ve had mild symptoms since last Thursday. Slight cough, runny nose and temp peaked at 100.2. Now I feel fine but work is telling me to stay away this week. For everything i’m reading about this virus I probably have (had) it. It was mild... not even a bad cold. If I had it, on a scale of 1-10 of colds I’ve had in my life this was a 2. I tried to get use telemedicine to talk to a Doc to get tested but I was waiting on phone for over 2 hrs. I will never know if I had it, but with the timing of it i’m guessing I did have it.... and it was extremely mild. Every celeb that has tested positive - tom hanks, kevin durant, etc all said it was like what I had. Minor.  I think the thing to worry about is if it turns to pneumonia (just like any other cold/flu can). 

This might become the longest thread in CWT.com history. 

• Like 2

Had to run back to Sportsman's for some rifle cleaning supplies, and asked my wife, "Do you think we should buy another gun?  Maybe an AR pistol for home protection?"

She said, "How much ammo will you need to buy with it?"

I said, "None, I have 4500 rounds of reloads for my AR already."

She said, "OK.  Buy one."

SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY VOICE OF REASON!  

I can't decide if she passed, or failed the test?

No, I didn't buy one.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow! 1

12 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Had to run back to Sportsman's for some rifle cleaning supplies, and asked my wife, "Do you think we should buy another gun?  Maybe an AR pistol for home protection?"

No, I didn't buy one.

not As cool, wife was happy I finally hung curtains! I went to a store the other day to get an N-95 dust mask. I guess those protect against the virus! Asked a lady if they had any. We laughed at the hysteria as she said they were out of them. I told her wood dust makes me sicker than the virus and we laughed again. A few minutes later she came up to me and handed me a package. She said “we have kept a supply for those who actually use them for what they’re used for! I was grateful! It was a small town store, don’t ask.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

I can't decide if she passed, or failed the test?

No, I didn't buy one.

Passed. That's a good woman you got there. 

• Like 2

If you choose to go buy take out food, please support local small businesses.  They will be very hard hit with this.

• Like 12

Meanwhile about 7,700 people die daily in the US according to the CDC from Accidents, cancer, disease of the heart, etc etc

• Like 1

Just now, lancetkenyon said:

If you choose to go buy take out food, please support local small businesses.  They will be very hard hit with this.

Thats what Ive been doing.  Plus its smart use up their food first before you use up yours :)

• Like 7

6 hours ago, JohnGradyCole said:

IMG_3715.JPG

What is this? 
Garbage timeline!  The official date was mid November.  China and the WHO agreed it was no big deal.  Making this political and finding blame in the US is ridiculous. 

• Like 5

Liberal dirt bag, probably also thinks the US military started it and calling it the China virus is prejudice..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought it was the Wuhan Flu or KungFlu?  

15 hours ago, Zeke-BE said:

Thats what Ive been doing.  Plus its smart use up their food first before you use up yours :)

Exactly! Had some steaks for dinner last sunday but decided to save them and order out instead.

• Like 2

A lil good news.  Remember we're practicing precautions to give those of us who do get seriously ill a fighting chance at getting better and to allow health care workers the time to treat the sick.   This is going to be about extending the timeline.  

In sports terms were in the 4th qtr of a basketball game and we're just about to start fouling to extend the game.  

Screenshot_20200319-131540_Instagram.thumb.jpg.d435e1d5444a150709ccf4bb55fa0279.jpgScreenshot_20200319-131522_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b8bc1bff5dbbd695e73c41436f9ae5f3.jpgScreenshot_20200319-131559_Instagram.thumb.jpg.1b16831d33dfae94e392fcfa50d22d68.jpg

• Like 4