elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

Just read the other day that (i forget what university in California) has been doing test for anti bodies who thought that they think they had it..  They are now saying that the number of people who did have the virus with no affects on them is 85 times more people did have the virus.  So if the country is close to 1 million infected that means 8 million people have had it.  Which now puts the death rate roughly around 0.0025% chance of dying from the virus.  Over half of the deaths in AZ has been in the Navajo nations and 80% of them are over the age of 65 with pre existing conditions.  This is almost the exact same number as the flu and Swine flu. 

Here is what is strange.  All flu deaths have stopped and its only listed as Covid-19.  Every where else is roughly the same even with Florida giving a late banned but the only place that is hammered hard is New York.  Nothing is adding up and we need to start getting back to work.   Plus we were supposed to be around 80-100k deaths by now   

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

Just read the other day that (i forget what university in California) has been doing test for anti bodies who thought that they think they had it..  They are now saying that the number of people who did have the virus with no affects on them is 85 times more people did have the virus.  So if the country is close to 1 million infected that means 8 million people have had it.  Which now puts the death rate roughly around 0.0025% chance of dying from the virus.  Over half of the deaths in AZ has been in the Navajo nations and 80% of them are over the age of 65 with pre existing conditions.  This is almost the exact same number as the flu and Swine flu. 

Here is what is strange.  All flu deaths have stopped and its only listed as Covid-19.  Every where else is roughly the same even with Florida giving a late banned but the only place that is hammered hard is New York.  Nothing is adding up and we need to start getting back to work.   Plus we were supposed to be around 80-100k deaths by now   

Yeah but, you get $1200.00 stimulus and $800.00 a week to stay home. People ain't stayin thirsty on that. They're drinkin it up! 🍺 🍺 🍺😫

35 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

New Orleans is real bad as well.  My roommates sister is a doctor there and it is as bad or worse than the worst news portrayal.  Of Course, the vast majority (upwards of 90%) of the deaths are obese or pre-existing conditions.  

44 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

This is Bernies dream, he dropped out to soon.

Isn’t that sad. They wish/make death upon a population to get their way? I’m sure lots of this could’ve been stopped by both political sides. As a trump supporter I believe he thought it would be less of a scare and more of a hero moment for him. The dems are keeping it alive hoping to crash the economy and win elections. Both are wrong here, but who is more wrong?? I’ll pry catch hel! From both sides but there really isn’t a side you can trust. God, family, and self.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Zeke-BE said:

There’s a lot of studies coming out from around the world that this ‘pandemic’ is already much, much more wide spread than what the government’s are reporting, and while highly contagious, the death rates are a small fraction of what they thought.  
you can count on our government and media to over hype the danger and keep the hysteria rolling as long as they can.  They’re like a guy that’s always bs’ing people and has too much pride to admit he’s full of crap so he keeps going and going with the lie, trying to save face, even though he’s already busted and the truth is coming out.

Think about it, media agencies have been losing ratings for a decade or more, but now everybody’s tuned in 24/7, even though we all know they’re full of crap.  Any politician that comes out now and says, “yeah.... we got this one all wrong and over reacted.  Sorry about your job/small business!” Is certainly not getting re-elected.  In economics class they called it the law of rational self interest: people take care of their own needs first.  The media wants the money to keep rolling in and the incompetent politicians want to keep their cushy positions of power.

shapiro cited a study out of one of the hardest hit areas of Germany that showed around 15% of the people had already had the crap and had antibodies from it.  That made the death rate in the region less than 1/10th of what had been claimed.  It will vary by region but we’ll see the same over here.  There’s another study he cited that showed a region in California was already 5% infected and another study indicating that this virus has been in Cali since as early as mid December, which is what I’d been saying all along.  With an average of 14k people per day flying from mainland China to the US, this thing had to be here within a couple weeks, not months.

ive never trusted the gov or the media.  I certainly don’t trust them to be honest or forth coming now.  This is going to go down in history as one of the biggest screw ups every, and now everyone is trying to cook the books to make it seem like they did the right thing or at least they can dodge the blame. 

• Like 2

You are probably right, if you have studied nature, animals die and usually the weakest die first.  That is the general rule that keeps the population strong.  Humans are overpopulating this earth so we should allow the weakest to die also.  But,  if your Grandma is weak do you want her to die?  When you are young and strong it is easy to be tough minded.  You too will be old and feeble some day.  We should open the country back up if only people will act sensibly and careful.  The toilet paper and ammo hording situation says that people are stupid and wont act sensible.  The biggest screw up was letting China take over our manufacturing and supplies.  Should Gma have to die because you want cheap stuff and too many kids?  

PS I am not pointing fingers at anyone in particular just throwing out my 2 cents from my perspective.   

• Like 1

51757.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

51733.jpeg

15 hours ago, Zeke-BE said:

SO much info and stats going all around the internet regarding the infection & death rates.  Happen to see this on a local site this morning:  https://www.azfamily.com/news/continuing_coverage/coronavirus_coverage/breakdown-of-coronavirus-cases-in-arizona-by-zip-code/article_076dfe2e-7cf0-11ea-8889-270baa74f46e.html 

What source is reporting over 1/2 of AZ deaths being on the Navajo nation?   Above article says native Americans are 16% of fatalities (still WAY disproportionate to population, but nowhere near "over 1/2").   Did the same source say that all flu deaths had stopped??

49 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

How in the heal is it okay for me to go in and donate blood? My simple mind just can’t wrap around it🙃

I'd be more concerned about receiving it. Just a question but have you been to a facility and given blood? What is your concern?

1 hour ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

How in the heal is it okay for me to go in and donate blood? My simple mind just can’t wrap around it🙃

I did - they check your temp before you come inside- and all the communications prior say if you feel sick don't come...then if you feel sick up to 3 days after call with you donor number and you donation wont be used for a patient 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

I'd be more concerned about receiving it. Just a question but have you been to a facility and given blood? What is your concern?

Just interesting all of the distancing stuff and then hey how about we get together and collect blood!

I did donate blood today, just seemed like rubbing the hair on a cat backwards!!! 

Quarantine 14 days but they’ll use donated blood after 3?

Have to wear a mask but have to remove it for them to stick a thermometer in your mouth!

It has been a long time since I donated blood, kinda got offended by the question asking if I’d been with a prostitute in the last year 😂

I felt the same way about a month ago, I didn’t understand why/how the red cross was still collecting blood! Then a few members here set me straight! People still need blood, they can make it safe if they can, if they can’t then it’s discarded. Having a wife with a rarer than usual blood type (that’s needed blood) I now find myself grateful for the red cross and others campaigns. 

• Like 1