218buck

Only 1 hour until cards start getting hit

3 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

No hits for me yet. You can donate a crane tag to me though lol.

Heck no.  Now I just need to find permission to hunt someones land

We got hit for 3 youth tags for the multi-unit hunt around Prescott.  It will be our third year in a row we get to hunt up there in early October.  We went 3/3 our first year & 0/1 last year but we were able to get our blood pumping chasing (but not harvesting) a big black bear.  It will be my 15 yr old's first time hunting for something with antlers- he's pretty excited.  My brother's card got hit for a Superstition hunt so we get to venture out together.  It will be our 6th year in a row that we get to hunt in the Wilderness together for the grey ghost.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

You know you play this crap every year trying to scare everyone into thinking if your not hit or if it hasn't shown up your not getting drawn. BS, my cards take 2 to 3 days to show up as probably a lot of people here, did a charge on each card I used on the 24th 1 just showed up this morning. Always hope except at this guys house. Ya nothing yet a little grumpy. Lol

Look for me again, I will be back at end of February or beginning of March 2021 with more predictions.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Yeah the 35a were sure things no surprises.  Hope the youth tag is my daughter, this is her last yer to hunt youth hunts.

We shot a lot of good bucks on the 23 youth hunt over the years my kids are not juniors anymore.  I'm gonna miss those youth hunts!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Beaton said:

We shot a lot of good bucks on the 23 youth hunt over the years my kids are not juniors anymore.  I'm gonna miss those youth hunts!

Same here.

My cup runneth over. I have 4 teenagers 13-17 and they all drew tags

Late Coues for my son and I 

3 coues tags for my daughters

Early rifle bull for my son and I    = One happy dad

• Like 7