Sign in to follow this  
Boarman03

FREE Good words from Hoghunter's Wife Heather.

Hoghunter spent a lot of time helping in the classifieds. He passed away a couple of days ago during an operation. 

His wife asked another member, Bill@roofer, to post her words, but he was having a hard time making it happen. So he asked for my help.

I know this is not necessarily the politically correct place, but Hoghunter spent a lot of time here. In the short time I've been here I've grown to appreciate and respect him. He is missed already.

Here is what she sent and requested be posted:

"If you want to post this- from Heather 

Many of you know that Mike passed away on Monday. He was a great dad, avid hunter and lover of animals, and my best friend. We are still trying to figure out what all the next steps are so we appreciate all the well wishes. I thank all who have reached out to help and if I did not respond to everyone, I'm sorry. I will try to get back to you. Even though many people will not get to be with sick loved ones because of the pandemic, I was blessed to be with Mike when he went to meet Jesus. He is no longer crippled and in pain but dancing with Jesus. Praise God!"

• Like 19
  • Sad 2
  • Wow! 1

Thanks for posting! Still can’t grasp this whole situation. I have no doubt he’s dancing and hiking the hills now. 

I got to meet Mike a couple of times.  He impressed me as a good man.  I'm sorry for the grief his family must be feeling, even though they seem to understand that this parting is only temporary.

• Like 1

Always enjoyed chatting with him.  We sold each gear a couple times.  He will be missed 

That’s terrible news! I’m so sorry to hear this, our prayers are with you all and if you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask. He just text me Saturday asking if I drew a tag, no doubt he’s looking down on us all. I can hear him talking about one of his stories now! He was a good man! He’ll definitely be missed! 

He was at my house shooting the breeze the night before his surgery. He texted me later that night saying the doctors rescheduled his surgery for another time and wouldn't tell him why. Obviously someone wanted him to have more time with his family. He was proud of his family thats for sure. We always joked about him being an "old dad" lol. Im gonna miss that guy.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I’ve known Mike since high school, but like most people, we all go our separate ways in life.  I was fortunate to reconnect with Mike on this sight and shared some of our hunting stories.  My wife and I are very sorry for your loss, he will be missed.

My most sincere condolences.  One of my favorite scriptures in times like these is Rev 21: 3-4

"Look!  The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people.  And God himself will be with them.  And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.  The former things have passed away." 

Always look toward that promise along with the Resurrection hope!

God Bless you and your family!

• Like 4