cactusjack

WTB Street Tacos

Al’s my buddy’s girlfriends 2nd cousins uncles nephews neighbor. I don’t know him but I know the neighbor of his moms brothers grandpa that lives next to him. I’ll have him get ahold of you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cactusjack said:

Since you brought him up, Al Pastor

isn't he Juan Tabos' brother?  nephew to Juanita Banana?

if you find Juan Tabo you will find street taco's supremo!  tony mandile says so..........

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, cactusjack said:

33.4525° N, 111.9483° W

might be some very interesting tacos at the phoenix zoo..........................

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cactusjack said:

I'm willing to share my secret spot. 

Scared me for a moment. I thought this was going un-family friendly, again.

16 hours ago, biglakejake said:

isn't he Juan Tabos' brother?  nephew to Juanita Banana?

if you find Juan Tabo you will find street taco's supremo!  tony mandile says so..........

To refresh memories, here's the saga as told to me by the cousin of a kid that went to different schools together with one of Juan's great grand children:

Juan Tabo opened the first taco stand in 1890 on the corner of what is now Juan Tabo Blvd. and Central Ave. in Albuquerque. Each morning when he opened, he would ring a bell. Folks would hear the bell, ride their horses up to Juan's place and get their tacos without dismounting. Juan's stand was so successful that he licensed others to copy his business model across the West. Each and every one of them included the bell ringing, so the diners waiting for Juan to open each day would say, "There's Juan's taco bell." Thus, the humble beginnings of Juan's efforts grew into that legacy that we now know as the Taco Bell dynasty.

• Like 2

With these Street Tacos how do Yo know if they are Gotto's or Perr'os?...............BOB!.............PS ,A lot of Pigions in Phoenix too!

41 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

To refresh memories, here's the saga as told to me by the cousin of a kid that went to different schools together with one of Juan's great grand children:

Juan Tabo opened the first taco stand in 1890 on the corner of what is now Juan Tabo Blvd. and Central Ave. in Albuquerque. Each morning when he opened, he would ring a bell. Folks would hear the bell, ride their horses up to Juan's place and get their tacos without dismounting. Juan's stand was so successful that he licensed others to copy his business model across the West. Each and every one of them included the bell ringing, so the diners waiting for Juan to open each day would say, "There's Juan's taco bell." Thus, the humble beginnings of Juan's efforts grew into that legacy that we now know as the Taco Bell dynasty.

As a teenager growing up in the 60's I remember the Taco Bell as being started by Glen Bell.