Sign in to follow this  
rodrod19

SOLD - 22LR Ammo Dump

Selling for what I purchased, not trying to make a penny profit so avoid pointless comments.  Simply getting rid of some extra ammo I've collected over the years.  The prices in the picture are current prices on Sportsman's Warehouse website.

8375 rounds total.  Would rather sell as bulk as possible.  Total comes out to $575.53 but would consider a bulk discount.

*Feel free to lookup prices and double check my math.

Cross streets 56th St. and Bell Rd.

SIFI0591.JPG

I will take the 300 round box of TL CCI mini mag 36 gr. HP. How many of them do you have?

At the Peak, the prices were double that. I think you guys are being unfairly harsh. His pricing reflects the various prices of purchases at various times while it was dropping.

• Like 1

I'll just say this is not a price issue but a hoarding concern   The supply chain works for all if some don't f it up by hoarding.  Ammo, tp, paper towels whatever. But it's a America and God bless anyone's right to f it up I guess.  Lots are doing it which causes others to do it and so on and so on.  Until you just can't go to the store and buy a 50rnd box of 22s anymore to take your kid shooting on your day off or have something to wipe your a$$ with besides a coffee filter.  Examples only, not that this may have happened to me or anything.   

He has 8k rounds..... thats not enough to keep you from taking your kids shooting. 

Now, if he had 80k, then yeah he'd be an hoarding d!ck.

• Like 4

Yeah you are right, he's probably the only one with 8k plus rounds sitting around..  Not calling anyone a dick or complaining, just pointing out what starts and contributes to a lack of stuff on the shelves and us searching. 

8 minutes ago, jdown said:

Yeah you are right, he's probably the only one with 8k plus rounds sitting around..  Not calling anyone a dick or complaining, just pointing out what starts and contributes to a lack of stuff on the shelves and us searching. 

Why are you searching? Did you not buy enough when there was thousands of rounds on the shelves the last 4 years? Always keep at least a few thousand on hand of 22 lr and 223/5.56. Cause this shyt happens all the time. Then you dont have to worry when its gone. 

• Like 1

Again not complaining or even searching. Was sharing an opinion based on the previous comments about price concerns.  this isn't a price gouging issue but a supply issue. When everyone buys a few extra thousand rounds because this chit happens all the time.   This wouldn't happen all the time if everyone didn't buy a few extra thousand rounds every time a Democrat farts.  I have no issues with the op or anyone just sharing a cause and effect moment.  Happy selling or hoarding to all   

The prices he has reflect excess availability as the market was becoming saturated. Too easy to judge without knowing the facts. What if he bought because of plans to shoot very frequently, but job, health, family or other significant changes occurred.

Unless someone buys simply to make immediate extreme gain and take advantage of a true need, I have a hard time going so far as to calling them a hoarder or a gouger. We have Free Enterprise and Free Agency. We may choose not to buy or to buy at anytime

. He explained up front his pricing and why, there does not appear to be any valid reason to attack his integrity, so why do it?

Please direct your frustration at the real culprits, the politicians, and use your energy to make changes there.

• Like 1