Ernesto C

My solo thrilling, frustrating and exciting hunt!

Very nice buck congrats on your buck sorry to here about the binos 

• Like 1

Nice Buck! Can't wait to see the pics of your monster buck next year! Way to stay with it.

• Like 1

Way to overcome adversity Ernesto!  Great buck.  Thanks for posting.  Great lesson in being resilient and improvising, adapting, and overcoming. (Also, Let us know how your repair experience goes with Swarovski.)

• Like 1

That's about the best "fallback" buck I've seen! ha ha. Sorry about the binos, but great job getting it done on a fantastic buck despite the difficulty. FWIW, if you ever spot a giant buck again and break your binos, feel free to call me up - I'm happy to help! :)

• Like 1

Thanks guys thank you all, you guys rock! and yes, next time I will call some of you for sure! Thank you.

Dang! Losing a giant buck and a pair of Swaros in the same night might have caused a lesser man to call it quits. Great job sticking it out and tagging one great looking buck!

• Like 1

At least swaro's have a great warrenty, call them up and get a repair order number. Probably send you a new pair.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing as always and it's always amazing to think back in the day- how we found deer with only strap bino and being hand held.  I bet next year you find him!  What a  buck to end up with too!

• Like 1

That makes up for the binos!  Great buck!  Can't imagine hunting without my Swaros either LOL.  That must have been rough.  Good thing their repair policy is awesome!

• Like 1

Thank you all I appreciate your support. I sent my binos to Swarovsky on November 13. I was told by them I'l have them back the first week of December. I recieved an email last night that they shipped them and gave me a tracking #. So I should recieve this coming Friday 12/18/2020. that will be a time of 5 weeks. I'm just happy that I'll have them ready for my Mexico hunt :) Once again, thank you all!

• Like 2