Edge

57 years ago

1275617361_1280px-John_F._Kennedy_motorcade_Dallas_crop.thumb.png.1da9345497207a229b3c70fa3fdd8da5.png

Push the thumbs up icon if you're old enough to have been in Dealy Plaza (or the grassy knoll).

• Like 12

I was in Kindergarten. The flag was put at half staff and the teacher went to find out why, when she found out, she came back and told the class The President has been shot.

It’s really sad! When I was in 3rd grade, the school dragged in a tv to watch the frieking OJ Simpson verdict! Very sad how empathy and sorrow has gone down hill in this country over the past 50+ years.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

The last great democrat and classic liberal. The CIA killed him because he wouldnt authorize a false flag operation to start a war with Cuba. The CIA wanted to blow up a US commercial airliner filed with Americans and blame it on Cuba. JFK said no and he was murdered for it.  No, I am not a crazy conspiracy theorist. Look it up all declassified. OPERATION NORTHWOODS.

Yes, the CIA will kill Americans if it is in their best interest. They also conducted human mind control experiments on Americans and Canadians.  Ted kaczynski aka the unibomber was a subject of those experiments and went crazy after them.  PROJECT MK ULTRA.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 2

1 hour ago, eddielasvegas said:

Not sure about Daly Square, but I am old enough to have been in Dealey Plaza.   :D

Was in first grade and we were released early "because some man got shot" as I told my parents that day.

Eddie

Ooops. Or you could have been in Daly Plaza (Chicago).

I was a couple years old. Saw the limo once at a car show. Visited the book depository building about 15 years ago.

I was 4 months old

Years ago the History Channel ran a show called The Men Who killed The Kennedy's. It was produced by the BBC and it was interesting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bucks&bulls said:

The day JFK was shot was first time I saw my father shed a tear.

A very turbulent decade. 2020 is amateur hour compared to 1968

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

It’s really sad! When I was in 3rd grade, the school dragged in a tv to watch the frieking OJ Simpson verdict! Very sad how empathy and sorrow has gone down hill in this country over the past 50+ years.

Wait, you’re younger than me? I thought you were like 60 

• Haha 2