Redman

Game Cameras- G&F Agenda

Trail camera use as it applies to hunting will eventually be regulated.  Those of you who use them ought to get involved on how they will be regulated.

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Apples and oranges 

To you maybe.  I doubt Russ Jacoby ever cried over missing an opening day of a hunt but he darn sure cried over the possibility of a trail camera ban.

1 hour ago, 654321 said:

To you maybe.  I doubt Russ Jacoby ever cried over missing an opening day of a hunt but he darn sure cried over the possibility of a trail camera ban.

Lol, i didnt realize he was the one that had cried.  After meeting him my son was like... "dad, that guys like the Ned Flanders of hunting".  Had us all cracking up pretty good.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Lol, i didnt realize he was the one that had cried.  After meeting him my son was like... "dad, that guys like the Ned Flanders of hunting".  Had us all cracking up pretty good.  

654321 was speculating.

38 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

654321 was speculating.

You're right i was speculating about him crying if he missed an opening day but fast forward the video posted to the 1:20:38 mark.  No speculating there.

19 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Apples and oranges 

They aint no apples or oranges in Bum yuck Payson.  The commission knows where to hide.  With covid how can you cry effectively with a mask on.  LOL

I wonder if the Dept. will produce the justification as to why cameras are such a problem that they are wasting sooooo much time and sooooo much money on something that is probably constitutionally illegal.  People are using live cameras to kill fish for profit so what is the difference?  😷

On 11/28/2020 at 10:11 AM, 654321 said:

Isn't this the same guy that was on jay Scott before this saying it didn't matter one way or the other? Then went to the meeting and started crying?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, northAZarcher said:

Isn't this the same guy that was on jay Scott before this saying it didn't matter one way or the other? Then went to the meeting and started crying?

Aren’t we a little beyond making fun of people for crying? I thought this was a group to discuss hunting. What difference does it make of the dude cried or not?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Aren’t we a little beyond making fun of people for crying? I thought this was a group to discuss hunting. What difference does it make of the dude cried or not?

If you ain’t cryin you ain’t CW

• Like 5

So what exactly do you guys think will happen with game cameras? I really wanna get into it soon and I'll buy a permit for each if I gotta! But do you think there will just be a complete ban? Season? I was watching how my guide did them and it looks really fun just to see what all comes across

4 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Isn't that's what I just did?  He first comes out saying he didn't care then comes out and cries about it.  Sound a little hypocritical to you? Because it sure the heck does to me....  

And exactly what is a grown man doing crying about azgfd talking about banning cameras?? I have money invested in cameras.  Don't want to see an all out ban but know I don't need them in order to be successful.  Could it be because he has an excessive amount? 

12 minutes ago, northAZarcher said:

Isn't that's what I just did?  He first comes out saying he didn't care then comes out and cries about it.  Sound a little hypocritical to you? Because it sure the heck does to me....  

And exactly what is a grown man doing crying about azgfd talking about banning cameras?? I have money invested in cameras.  Don't want to see an all out ban but know I don't need them in order to be successful.  Could it be because he has an excessive amount? 

Ok, whatever dude.

I don't know why people are blaming the commission or G&F. someones been complaining about it so thats why there having a meeting about it. Unless its effecting the quality of a hunt or hunt numbers G&F or the Commission wont worry about things until its brought up from the public. Usually its not just one person its a bunch of people / or certain groups writing emails/ letters etc.

this could be from hunters of even NON hunters, Could even be from the US fish and wildlife office.

14)Request to Approve a Notice of Rulemaking Docket Opening, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Amending Article 3. Taking and Handling of Wildlife. Presenter: Larry Phoenix, FOR3 Regional Supervisor. The Department will ask the Commission to vote to approve a Notice of Rulemaking Docket Opening, Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, and Economic Impact Statement to initiate  rulemaking to amend rules within Article 3. Taking and Handling of Wildlife,related to the use of game cameras.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

So what exactly do you guys think will happen with game cameras? I really wanna get into it soon and I'll buy a permit for each if I gotta! But do you think there will just be a complete ban? Season? I was watching how my guide did them and it looks really fun just to see what all comes across

No one knows. It came up recently and got voted in cams favor.  Now its here again a short time later.  Honestly i see a change coming, either it being seasonal, taxed or eliminated all together.