SirRoyal

There will always be Cameras on water!

There is no such thing as a total Trail Cam ban!!!

Birdwatchers and etc can always put up cameras they have no hunting license. Hmm who is going to hire them on the down low and you will never know!  . Hmmm 

YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS SEE CAMERAS ON WATER HOLES nothing will change. In fact their gonna make wanna be cops out of the hunters because they will think its illegal to have a Trail cam on that water and steal them or shoot them. And they will just be replaced no problem! 

A Game Warden cannot take down trail cameras off waterholes or any where else legally. Unless they start an investigation . And they dont have time to be camera cops too.  

Hello Commissioners your going to make it worse!  

YOUR GONNA MAKE CRIMINALS OUT OF LAW ABIDING CITIZENS! 

I dont want any comments thank you just more food for thought! 

Commissioners are reading these posts! 

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

Good post...  Before you go argue in front of the commission, please, please have someone screen your arguments.  They are really weak and lack any substance.   Same as there will always be poaching even tho it is illegal.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

Birdwatchers and etc can always put up cameras they have no hunting license. Hmm who is going to hire them on the down low and you will never know!  . Hmmm 

You guys will always see Trail cams on water nothing will change. 

A Game Warden cannot take down trail cameras off waterholes or any where else legally. Unless they start an investigation . And they dont have time to be camera cops too.  

You’re unhinged 

• Like 6

So your telling us that birdwatchers have cameras on all the tanks in unit 9 and on the strip?  
Honest hunters/guides will not use cameras if they are banned!

You 10 hours ago:

I have made my point ! Thank you for the responses yea or nay . We are a democracy so I say let Freedom Reign!

I apologize if I responded in a personal way to some based on emotion ! 

Life is too short , Life is a gift from our Creator! So I want to spend it wisely!

This is SirRoyal signing off! God Bless! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Love him or hate him, you have to admire his passion. G&F 100% reads this forum and someone needs to delete the trail cam poll post. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, az300wby said:

So your telling us that birdwatchers have cameras on all the tanks in unit 9 and on the strip?  
Honest hunters will not use cameras if they are banned!

Just the honest guides.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS SEE CAMERAS ON WATER HOLES nothing will change. In fact their gonna make wanna be cops out of the hunters because they will think its illegal to have a Trail cam on that water and steal them or shoot them. And they will just be replaced no problem! 

YOUR GONNA MAKE CRIMINALS OUT OF LAW ABIDING CITIZENS! 

Every time I read one of your comments it pushes me even more to the total ban side. At this rate I don’t think you are doing much justice for your position. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Love him or hate him, you have to admire his passion. G&F 100% reads this forum and someone needs to delete the trail cam poll post. 

It shows more support for keeping cams in some form then banning them. Wouldn't that be a good thing?  

I got No problem removing it though.

You know if they are banned that people will carry a hammer and smash the crap out of the birdwatcher's cameras. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ringer said:

You know if they are banned that people will carry a hammer and smash the crap out of the birdwatcher's cameras. 

Exactly what I’ve been saying. This only created vigilantes 

21 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

It shows more support for keeping cams in some form then banning them. Wouldn't that be a good thing?  

I got No problem removing it though.

When i saw the poll, i expected it to be more on the keep em side. Keep the post up if you want. My heart is on one side and my brain is on the other. Give an inch and they’ll take a mile or take a step back towards what hunting is supposed to be?

• Like 3

Cameras have ruined hunting in a lot of units, especially unit 9.  Anyone disagrees are part of the problem or never been in unit.

Wanted a season but more I read stupid comments/posts more I’m leaning more to all out ban.  Hunting will be so much more enjoyable though do think some of the outfitters will post guys at every water hole and be the new issue hunters have to deal with. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1