Sign in to follow this  
452b264

All firearms must be Registered

Are you guys ready to register your single shot 410? We must share this with everyone we know and reach out to our representatives. You wont believe what they are trying to pass here.

Scary stuff. Even scarier is the “president” puts his name on any piece of paper that comes across his desk without even looking at it. Athletes spend more time looking at a baseball card they are about to sign than he does a bill. 

• Like 2

Good thing I don't have any firearms. :D 

4546a3b2704cde4470054894bb13a2c1.jpeg

• Like 6

I think my guns are already registered.  I have been buying hunting licenses and tags for over 30 years.

• Like 1

This will get hung up with lawsuits for years if they try it. Be vigilant all the same. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Whitesheep said:

I think my guns are already registered.  I have been buying hunting licenses and tags for over 30 years.

You sir, have the right username.  

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Whitesheep said:

They don't know how many you have or what kind! I don't think they can pass anything but a tax and that is going to be difficult. However the tax thing already has a precedence so that may be a shoe in thanks to all the people that agreed to that! It started with the people that agreed and bought the tax stamp for silencers or class 3.

3 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

You sir, have the right username.  

California did this crap with AR15, they called them assault weapons there, if you want to keep them in a normal regular condition, you register it as an AW, if you mod it to keep it from having pistol grip, adjustable stocks etc.. then those are just ar15s.  YOu cant register something that doesnt have original paper work tied to your name.

Sucks I lost all my guns in a boating accident a few months ago 😢

• Like 2

I'll register my asalt gun right after I register for Obamacare.

bug-a-salt-396931-bs62-y-main.thumb.jpg.8ffdbf0c0ffa2033fafa684aa308b8db.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The problem with this bill besides everything is it includes ALL firearms, ammunition, magazines not just ARs or AKs. Can you see your ex giving them an interview or an psych exam from everyone in the family when your the only one buying the firearm? But they will plea bargain a third or forth firearm offence from some drug dealing dirt bag down to probation and let him go within 48 hours then repeat until he kills someone, then they claim they need more gun control.   Insanity!

• Like 2

There is too much in the verbage of this bill that is just simply not practical. There are not enough resources to make it happen. This won't stop them from trying though. 

• Like 3