Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big Tub

Updates on Outdoor Writer ???

Recommended Posts

He's fine and eating well

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Maybe he wins the annual butt hurt award 

I am starting to like you man!  He was on the gentleman’s website monster muleys on 3/18/21.  
Nobody ever gets butt hurt on monster muley. 
 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, az300wby said:

I am starting to like you man!  He was on the gentleman’s website monster muleys on 3/18/21.  
Nobody ever gets butt hurt on monster muley. 
 

Glad he’s ok. But LOL on the monster muley comment!!! Although I figured you were expecting that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to hear he’s okay. I think his last posts were his super bowl predictions that didn’t go so well. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he's has been busy running the draw and portals for G&F...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the real question is where is Amanda?  Seems like she has been gone for awhile?  So many people on here disrespecting the original members here so they leave.  Not because their butt hurt but because they have better stuff to do.  Many resources have disappeared.  Don’t even know if Amanda cares about her website anymore?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

What about biglakejake 

If your looking for tuna reports (live or dead)  just head up the hill to Pete’s Place... 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

What about biglakejake 

He wasn't doing well couple weeks ago. I need to stop by and see him.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pete's has been closed close to two years, and still smells.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

I guess the real question is where is Amanda?  Seems like she has been gone for awhile?  So many people on here disrespecting the original members here so they leave.  Not because their butt hurt but because they have better stuff to do.  Many resources have disappeared.  Don’t even know if Amanda cares about her website anymore?

Would you want to come and referee this train wreck?

Its unfortunate that we could run someone into the ground so hard over football picks that he doesn’t bother to share his experiences with us. Sometimes it’s hard to tell if this is a hunting website or a frat party.

On an up note, 308nut posted recently, a name we haven’t seen in a long time.
 

Hopefully with some tags in hand and turkey season approaching we can see more hunting, scouting and conservation content. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Pete's has been closed close to two years, and still smells.

Well shoot I’m out of the loop. Apparently I’ve had elk tags in the wrong units too far away the past two years that hasn’t warranted a visit. Sorry trphyhntr looks like you’re stuck with waiting for BigLakeJake fishin reports. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×