Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

AZBGSR 2021 Winners

Recommended Posts

oh to dream to win that coues, elk, sheep or mule deer tag... congrats to those won won...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cliff Findlay, the mule deer winner, second time in three years he’s won that tag.  Lucky SOB!!

  • Like 2
  • Wow! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, standman said:

Cliff Findlay, the mule deer winner, second time in three years he’s won that tag.  Lucky SOB!!

Is he buying a lot of tickets?, just curious

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, CouesFanatic said:

Is he buying a lot of tickets?, just curious

Yes he is. He owns/Co owns the Findlay car dealerships so he has a lot of money. I heard he put several thousand dollars worth of tickets into the 2019 tag drawing. This came from one of the guides that helped him kill his buck in 2019. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not enough AZ. names..............BOB!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CouesFanatic said:

Is he buying a lot of tickets?, just curious

Ha ha.  Does a bear ______ in the woods?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

Yes he is. He owns/Co owns the Findlay car dealerships so he has a lot of money. I heard he put several thousand dollars worth of tickets into the 2019 tag drawing. This came from one of the guides that helped him kill his buck in 2019. 

I would be real surprised if he isn’t buying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth.  5000 tickets at $20 is $100k.  It would honestly be cheaper to buy a ton of tickets then pay the $300k+ for the auction tag.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, forepaw said:

Ha ha.  Does a bear ______ in the woods?

 

Not if his asse is in the zoo!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

I would be real surprised if he isn’t buying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth.  5000 tickets at $20 is $100k.  It would honestly be cheaper to buy a ton of tickets then pay the $300k+ for the auction tag.  

Auction tag would be guaranteed though, Raffle tickets are just a chance to win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how much money was raised?  hopefully money is responsibly spent on wildlife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, bojangles said:

how much money was raised?  hopefully money is responsibly spent on wildlife.

OutdoorWriter posted this on another site.

" Last year’s event generated $864,415 for on-the-ground conservation.
Every dollar raised for each species through the raffle is returned to the Arizona Game and Fish Department and managed by the Arizona Habitat Partnership Committee for that particular species. With input from local habitat partners across the state and sponsoring organizations involved in the fundraising, project priorities are determined that will provide the most benefit to each species. "

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, naturebob said:

Not enough AZ. names..............BOB!

Which means not enough AZ folks buying tickets?? ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×