CouesFanatic

New Draw

28 minutes ago, DonkeyMan said:

Thanks.  Total money grab by AZGFD

Agree 100% but they fully disclosed that right up front. No BS. Those who don’t agree with it don’t have to apply. Those that do can apply. Very low draw odds but f it, I’ll likely put in. 

• Like 1

They need to slow there roll a bit on this money hungry bill sh1t. Their greed is showing.

Bypassing license fees to apply Under the premise it’s a special tag.

little rule bending from the stewards assigned to conserve and protect the wildlife. For money. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

That’s what Gfd are banking on

And again that’s exactly what they stated.  They didn’t even sugar coat it. So if people want to drop a few bucks at a chance for what would be a great tag so be it. If against it jeep your money. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, el diablo said:

And again that’s exactly what they stated.  They didn’t even sugar coat it. So if people want to drop a few bucks at a chance for what would be a great tag so be it. If against it jeep your money. 

I’m for it. Good luck in the draw

• Like 1

Even those that are against it are gonna be putting in, you can guarantee that. Would be nice if they made some sort of cap for NR like only 1 of the 6 tags can go to NR. Up the odds just a tiny bit for the residents. Although I doubt it will help statistically with all the applications they will get. 

3 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

Even those that are against it are gonna be putting in, you can guarantee that. Would be nice if they made some sort of cap for NR like only 1 of the 6 tags can go to NR. Up the odds just a tiny bit for the residents. Although I doubt it will help statistically with all the applications they will get. 

If I can earn an extra bonus point I'll put in.  Otherwise probably won't just like the AZ Big Game Super Raffle.  What do you think the odds will be?  1 in 2000?  1 in 10,000?

1 minute ago, WhtMtnHunter said:

If I can earn an extra bonus point I'll put in.  Otherwise probably won't just like the AZ Big Game Super Raffle.  What do you think the odds will be?  1 in 2000?  1 in 10,000?

Any news on whether we can earn a bonus point from it?

I've drawn 1 tag in the last 2 years and the application date is right in the middle of my hunt. Rarely do I have cell service.

#/mantears2

I’m in for sure but odds will be like the PowerBall. Only $15for NR though?  G&F can’t get the regular draw right how they going to pull this off. 

59 minutes ago, coueswt said:

I’m in for sure but odds will be like the PowerBall. Only $15for NR though?  G&F can’t get the regular draw right how they going to pull this off. 

Agreed. $2 more for NR? Ridiculous, stick it to the carpetbaggers. Coming here killing our limited game. Liking it, moving here with their politics.

• Haha 1

It will be just like another sheep draw....I have 27 years applying and still nothing. and it took me 25 years to draw an antelope tag,

On 11/19/2021 at 6:38 PM, Red Rabbit said:

I bet these tags will be spendy with just 6 tags trying to generate revenue.

Game and fish figured out a long time ago that there is a gold mine out there just waiting to be had called application fees.