bigbuckfever

Assault weapons ban? Really Joe.

The same morons that can't tell you what a Women is, now are gonna tell us what an Assault Weapon is.  GTFO

• Like 7

Just look at the crap Canada is doing.Mandatory buy backs ,no hand guns and a 5 round max.That makes the avarage gun owners criminals for ownership and they don't even know how to define a assault weapon.But they banned 1500 types of guns.My wife said some moron on the news called for a ban on ak15s.Damm people don't even know what they want to ban.

These same people fully support shipping lots of guns and weapons to Ukraine for it's people to defend themselves, but not their own country. With our tax dollars by the way. Think on that....

• Like 7

Does it really surprise you, though?  What surprises me is that some folks on this site and guys that I work with support Biden.  Blows me away.  At least they have stopped saying that the resident and his policies don't affect the price of gas.  

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

Does it really surprise you, though?  What surprises me is that some folks on this site and guys that I work with support Biden.  Blows me away.  At least they have stopped saying that the resident and his policies don't affect the price of gas.  

Absolutely not. This stuff has been in the open for quite some time now....

34 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

These same people fully support shipping lots of guns and weapons to Ukraine for it's people to defend themselves, but not their own country. With our tax dollars by the way. Think on that....

The Ukraine comparison is apples vs. pears, IMO.  Shipping military equipment to a country for their military to use (and distribute for defense as they see fit....  possibly to civilians, who knows...), to me is totally different.

Regarding biden wanting to ban assault weapons, I'm not surprised and I'm also not worried.  That same rhetoric has been played-out many times over.  The possible banning of higher capacity mags though, is definitely something to watch though.

All of this is IMO, only. ;) 

24 minutes ago, Couesnut said:

Banning mags with more then 10 rds, will essentially make millions of handguns useless & illegal

Especially those horrible 9mm lung blowers. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, stanley said:

The Ukraine comparison is apples vs. pears, IMO.  Shipping military equipment to a country for their military to use (and distribute for defense as they see fit....  possibly to civilians, who knows...), to me is totally different.

Regarding biden wanting to ban assault weapons, I'm not surprised and I'm also not worried.  That same rhetoric has been played-out many times over.  The possible banning of higher capacity mags though, is definitely something to watch though.

All of this is IMO, only. ;) 

Definitely IYO...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, bigbuckfever said:

The same morons that can't tell you what a Women is, now are gonna tell us what an Assault Weapon is.  GTFO

Here's how libs define assault weapons:

Black? Assault weapon.

Brown? Assault weapon

Green? Assault weapon.

Camo? Assault weapon

Magazine? Assault weapon

Skeery looking? Assault weapon.

Goes "pew pew'? Assault weapon

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I know I sound like a broken record, but if we continue on the path we have been on for about 17 months, the end game of this is going to make the taxation without representation end game look like child's play.

Eddie

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Big Tub said:

It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome. I know a few myself. Conservatives that had to get rid of a mean tweeting, thin skinned yet thick skinned non politician. These same people are the first to whine about gas prices, 401ks, food prices etc. 

• Like 1

I think a Clinton style ban is real unlikely.

Most likely I'd bet on some (supposedly symbolic, but unfortunately possibly precedent setting) concession like bump stocks were. 

I think the bigger worry is the average voter being turned off of Republican candidates (in spite of gas, inflation, etc; things that the avg voter thinks Republicans do right) because of the media harping on these whackos killing kids and blaming it nonstop on guns. Going for the emotional appeal.

Pelosi keeps her bodyguards, and they can use whatever they want. So based on my abilities, I declare and here bequeath thee bodyguards.

Bodyguard definition - any man or woman that defends others from harm.

• Like 1