Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Rivers are Running!! Fill them lakes up

tons of snow still in northern Utah.  they just announced that the will start clearing 2 passes that are still packed.  strawberry reservoir is clear, water temp 42.

tons of strong run off everywhere I've been.  Never seen so much water.  a lot of small streams look more like long lakes. 

driving by Powel was really interesting.  A huge difference from just a couple months ago.  Doesn't look so horrible anymore.  But of course still under 35%.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wish2hunt said:

IMG_3937.thumb.jpeg.4a9cd1a3673c924682761ab689a88162.jpegThis was yesterday there is a big difference than when I was there a month ago.

Wow! I drove through there the first weekend in April. It's shocking to see it so much higher in just two months. 

4 hours ago, GreatWhiteBuffalo said:

Looks like it is up to 55%

Screenshot_20230604_182200_Samsung Internet.jpg

That's percentage of median since 1991. Total percentage is currently 33% full. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GreatWhiteBuffalo said:

Sorry for the fake news.

Source?

The source is your own original post.  The header on the column specifically states "% of Median".  ;) 

• Haha 1

when is the best time of year for striper boils at powell? I was there this weekend and got on a few and now want to go when it is prime time

On 6/5/2023 at 7:22 AM, stanley said:

The source is your own original post.  The header on the column specifically states "% of Median".  ;) 

I think he was asking for the source of the 33%…which trphyhntr provided.