Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Rivers are Running!! Fill them lakes up

28 minutes ago, Swivelhead said:

Easy enough to monitor lake levels and inflows on the Colorado river: http://www.water-data.com/

Yep, good info there.    

Let’s see:  Powell is 22% full.   Snowpack is 146% of average.    Hoping for continued storm pounding through the spring! 🙏🏼

614E8D84-D3F4-40CD-BBD3-F23FC86F3E71.png

• Like 1

Going off what dudes are saying on Wayne’s words, the 146% is light because that mainly accounts for higher elevation snowpack. And there’s record amounts in the lower elevation

also just read that mead has more water in it right now than Powell. Fascinating.

2 hours ago, Swivelhead said:

Colorado through Cataract Canyon should run big this year.  Crazy rafters!  This is what it looks like @ 70K cfs:

No Thanks.  Too many more stupid things that I enjoy more.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Swivelhead said:

Colorado through Cataract Canyon should run big this year.  Crazy rafters!  This is what it looks like @ 70K cfs:

Thanks for the video. 

Dud took  a header off the front of the bug boat. That was awesome. 

3 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Talking about snowpack up north! Interesting info!

595F266F-2D0E-4635-A39B-B5EBF68FF74F.thumb.jpeg.f30ff5710bed88e60b85c63d2f6310cb.jpeg382B5956-E10B-4000-893D-86565AB0E444.jpeg.7341f6121a183b104923f82356fc29ab.jpeg

93 must have been a heck of a year…earlier start and higher all the way through the season. 

16 minutes ago, bigorange said:

93 must have been a heck of a year…earlier start and higher all the way through the season. 

I had to google this..........my wife claims she can remember snow in October on her birthday in Snowflake and according to google...........and I realize that Colorado temps are different that Az but interesting for sure.

What was the earliest snowfall in Flagstaff?

This is a list of the earliest and latest times in the year when snow was recorded in Flagstaff, Arizona. It is based on NOAA data from the years 1893–2023. What's the Earliest it has Snowed in Flagstaff? The earliest in the season it has snowed in Flagstaff, Arizona is September 19 which happened in 1965.