Sign in to follow this  

Auction tag

Nothing in there says I don't hunt. I said I don't hunt with anyone on here or fish etc...  and never new you had to only be a hunter or fisher to be on this sight. I'm on for the same reason you are. That's because I can be. That's the only answer.

15 minutes ago, Roofer Billy said:

Nothing in there says I don't hunt. I said I don't hunt with anyone on here or fish etc...  and never new you had to only be a hunter or fisher to be on this sight. I'm on for the same reason you are. That's because I can be. That's the only answer.

I think you are missing several points people are try to make for you.

1. Grammar, it matters, it is important, and you are struggling with it. You are saying a lot of things that I don't think you realize you are saying.

2. You seem to be creating a credibility issue with the comments about Jimmy Johns that don't add up, the Home Depot post, and the Side by Side posts.

3. All of this Jimmy Johns talk is making me hungry. They make good sandwiches. I know what I am having for dinner.

• Like 4

Are you the same guy that his family went on a family vacation (paris) left him all alone and you ended up having to booby trap the house from two robbers? Kevin?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Roofer Billy said:

32 minutes ago, Roofer Billy said:

That's right and I will continue to be one Everytime I see jimmy Johns name mentioned on here.  So keep calling me out and calling me a liar or whatever . I don't give a flying xxxx what anyone on here thinks about me. I don't hunt,fish or xxxx any of you. And apparently there is a lot of you who support what he did.  Leaves me Wondering if your the ones wanting his meat. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AZLance said:

#hijacker

I'm guessing tweaker.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MogollonMan said:

I think you are missing several points people are try to make for you.

1. Grammar, it matters, it is important, and you are struggling with it. You are saying a lot of things that I don't think you realize you are saying.

2. You seem to be creating a credibility issue with the comments about Jimmy Johns that don't add up, the Home Depot post, and the Side by Side posts.

3. All of this Jimmy Johns talk is making me hungry. They make good sandwiches. I know what I am having for dinner.

Here we go with the fxxking grammar police.  Don't mean shoot in the woods. And how did the original Bill the roofer goto jail for getting f up by a fork lift. Thought he was getting millions, was it a scam??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/18/2024 at 7:23 PM, wildwoody said:

He doesn't own it anymore but I do agree. Dumb question what is the Antilope island tag?

I know it's a few days later but here is a video of the auction tag a few years ago. Really cool video. Amazing hunting

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Here we go with the fxxking grammar police.  Don't mean shoot in the woods. And how did the original Bill the roofer goto jail for getting f up by a fork lift. Thought he was getting millions, was it a scam??

We’re not in the woods, we’re reading online. Some peoples posts can be hard to understand…

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

And how did the original Bill the roofer goto jail for getting f up by a fork lift. Thought he was getting millions, was it a scam??

Was thinking the same thing…. Maybe we missed something.  Hard to keep up on the drama on CWT these days.  

• Like 2

On 2/18/2024 at 7:25 PM, Roofer Billy said:

Hopefully some remote island hidden in the deepest shoot there is with mosquitoes as big as pigeons. And the drop him head first from that helicopter they will need

What did he do to you?

Nevermind, caught up with the thread.

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

We’re not in the woods, we’re reading online. Some peoples posts can be hard to understand…

Trphyhntr is dead on. Not only can people be hard to understand, but when the grammar issues get excessively egregious and/or repetative, your words can take on an entirely different meaning. Everyone makes occasional grammar errors, but for the most part, it really is not all that hard. If it is, maybe written communication and chat rooms aren't for you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wildwoody said:

I think you mean "Does not" or "Doesn't". "Don't mean shoot in the woods" DOESN'T make a whole lot of sense. Also, while it might not mean "shoot in the woods," it can save you from looking like a fool in a written communication chat room.

Maui Sings "You're Welcome"! Have You Seen #Moana

1 hour ago, bonecollector said:

What did he do to you?

Nevermind, caught up with the thread.

Apparently his sister made some sandwiches for Jimmy at his restaurant that weren’t good enough so Jimmy John himself fired her on the spot. 

• Haha 2