Sign in to follow this  
Big or Bust

What's for dinner tonight?

On 8/16/2023 at 10:56 AM, HuntHarder said:

Trophy been paying rent to you or you letting him live rent free in your head all this time?  

Man crush?

Love the mug! Good looking eats.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, n2horns said:

Love the mug! Good looking eats.

I love that fact that the meal is topped off with one of the most awesome things on the planet.   A root beer float! 😉

Im a sucker for a root beer float.  When Im fishing in San Diego, there is a little snack shack by H&M landing. I stop a d get a root beer float!

• Like 1

On 8/20/2023 at 8:57 PM, trphyhntr said:

That’s naturebob on the right 

F262516D-F710-43A8-89C1-8F77C92D905D.jpeg

Thats right Junior. Me and Elvis in Nashville  two years ago where my Son now lives. whats the problem. . I will be 67  2 weeks From today  . You will be Lucky to be alive at this age.  And I still get around Great. . Have a great week Richard. I only check in that often any more after 20 years of 4 times a day . Thanks to people like you and very little hunting information  on here anymore ,there's not much reason to be here. same people same dumb take following you , afraid of you. all the good ole boys and hunters have left. Even the Sponsors don't get on here. Don't take it to far with me . . It could be a big mistake No threat , just talking  , I know more Cops than You and more of the Mob than  you ever imagined. And I'm Not talking about these Cartel Dummies. . I got all ends covered against anybody since I was 16 years old. .........................BOB!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Thats right Junior. Me and Elvis in Nashville  two years ago where my Son now lives. whats the problem. . I will be 67  2 weeks From today  . You will be Lucky to be alive at this age.  And I still get around Great. . Have a great week Richard. I only check in that often any more after 20 years of 4 times a day . Thanks to people like you and very little hunting information  on here anymore ,there's not much reason to be here. same people same dumb take following you , afraid of you. all the good ole boys and hunters have left. Even the Sponsors don't get on here. Don't take it to far with me . . It could be a big mistake No threat , just talking  , I know more Cops than You and more of the Mob than  you ever imagined. And I'm Not talking about these Cartel Dummies. . I got all ends covered against anybody since I was 16 years old. .........................BOB!

6A63E6A7-9B05-4D50-BD7A-C344B649C398.gif

43 minutes ago, naturebob said:

This might be your best post ever.

What hunting info do you need? You out hunt your guides all the time. 

Nut job for sure folks. Betty Ford Bob.... Just saying.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

Nut job for sure folks. Betty Ford Bob!... Just saying.

Fixed it for you

• Haha 1