Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

26 minutes ago, Kridgetopp said:

Since I’m an idiot please explain who the heck those numbers work. Love to hear this

Get a calculator and figure it out. And get a dictionary as well. 

• Haha 1

There are way more hunters who do not get on forums or facebook pages than do. When they draw, nobody knows because they don’t post it. The vast increase in applications alone every year makes it possible for scenarios like today. Am I saying thats what happened, no, especially after the elk draw. But is it possible, absolutely. 

As has been said before, it’s been a long time since we’ve had the moisture we have had and the hunt dates for many hunts. Those sitting on points for a situation like this could also be a part of it. 

I hope I’m wrong cuz I haven’t gotten a charge either, but I’m also not holding my breath.

• Like 1

now one of my friends says his charge from this morning is now gone from his card.  

I dont think the draw ever happened. It was just a glitch in the matrix. 

They'll  reboot and do it all again later.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, azcouesandelk said:

Where is that information?  I like to think I stay up on what’s happening and that is the first I’ve ever heard of that

Well Dave, a little from you.  This sounds like a hybrid of an idea I pitched to you several years ago.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they take the some of the insufficient fund tags and use them for the raffles?

5 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Well Dave, a little from you.  This sounds like a hybrid of an idea I pitched to you several years ago.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they take the some of the insufficient fund tags and use them for the raffles?

I’m not Dave and as far as I know the insufficient fund tags typically get put back into the draw and are issued to the next lowest number applicant.  Those are normally the charges people see approximately 3-4 days after the initial draw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kridgetopp said:

Two hits for 135. Can’t make the number work. Any ideas anyone?

The original app fee was 58.00 each. G&F pulled a 13.00 fee upfront. Leaving 45.00 due if drawn. 45.00x3=135.00. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

The original app fee was 58.00 each. G&F pulled a 13.00 fee upfront. Leaving 45.00 due if drawn. 45.00x3=135.00. 

WINNER!

I think the lady that used to run the draw retired last yr. The elk draw was the first draw under new leadership I think and we saw what happen there. Maybe im wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

now one of my friends says his charge from this morning is now gone from his card.  

I dont think the draw ever happened. It was just a glitch in the matrix. 

They'll  reboot and do it all again later.

Same, I lost my crane tag. 🤷‍♂️  What a roller coaster. I'd rather go back to calling the old phone number.

37 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

I think the lady that used to run the draw retired last yr. The elk draw was the first draw under new leadership I think and we saw what happen there. Maybe im wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Is that the lady with the sexy smoker voice like Marge Simpson's sisters?

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I like how Inconsistent it all is. Keeps you guessing twice a year about how screwed up it will be. 

and you could say “how do you know it’s screwed up”

because they just had that thing with the lifetime license guys not getting tags in the elk draw

the only logical explanation is that it’s absolutely f’d even worse than the last elk draw. 

Wait what is this lifetime license thing??? 

• Like 1