Sign in to follow this  
Crazymonkey

Camping etiquette ( what's wrong with people ? )

On 7/5/2023 at 3:18 PM, Hunting Fool said:

Its always the beans that cause the issues.  Trash, circus music all night, and always think they are the tough guys.  

Moron 

• Like 9

Its always the beans that cause the issues.  Trash, circus music all night, and always think they are the tough guys.  

This was never about  race or color. Yes I'm white but I come from  a very diverse  family.  There is just about  every  color or race in the family  somewhere.  Dad married  a Mexican  so did my brother . One married  a pilipeno  then a white woman  then a Mexican.  Step bro and sis are half white / Mexican  . Aunt Terri is black. Race has nothing  to do with  class and respect for other people  and there space. I see just as many  whites leave camp littered as any other race . The music  or noise as most call it comes from  everyone  with a stereo  in there sxs that thinks everyone  should  hear  it. There are bad apples  in all colors and races. Remember  that when you leave camp and drive by the white or black or any other race you see leaving  there trash in the woods .

20230707_143926.jpg

• Like 15

21 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

This was never about  race or color. Yes I'm white but I come from  a very diverse  family.  There is just about  every  color or race in the family  somewhere.  Dad married  a Mexican  so did my brother . One married  a pilipeno  then a white woman  then a Mexican.  Step bro and sis are half white / Mexican  . Aunt Terri is black. Race has nothing  to do with  class and respect for other people  and there space. I see just as many  whites leave camp littered as any other race . The music  or noise as most call it comes from  everyone  with a stereo  in there sxs that thinks everyone  should  hear  it. There are bad apples  in all colors and races. Remember  that when you leave camp and drive by the white or black or any other race you see leaving  there trash in the woods .

20230707_143926.jpg

This looks a lot like my family.  My wife is Mexican and has 8 siblings.  Her brother used to always call me the colored guy of the family.  Like everything, there is good and bad in ALL people.  

• Like 4

You are ignorant and foolish. Be a man or go find yourself one...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Explorer said:

Doesn't sound like a fun time for anyone.

As others have stated, my family learned to avoid public land camping and boating on holiday weekends like we avoid bar hopping on New Years Eve. 

Too many "non-professionals" take on those activities then. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, buddydog said:

This is bullshit and should be taken down. 
where are the moderators?
from camping to race bullshit????

And your post ain't exactly kid friendly either amigo. 

6 hours ago, buddydog said:

This is bullshit and should be taken down. 
where are the moderators?
from camping to race bullshit????

Absolutely  not about  race . There was a comment  about race posted and several members  pointed to one's ignorance .This was about simple  camping etiquette  and the bad apples  in the woods .

• Like 1

13 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

The airing of grievances. 

“You, Kruger… my son tells me your company stinks!  You couldn’t smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe…”

• Haha 1