Chef

Time Flies; CouesWhitetail.com

Today marks 20 years since I first became a member of this forum.

So much has transpired since then with lifelong friends made, hunting skills matured, and knowledge increased.

I can't believe how fast time flies!

• Like 21

Yeah its crazy, I'm at 19 this Sept. its been a good place to spend some time. 

• Like 2

CRAZY, Hector!!

I remember Allen posting over on mm.com saying something about a great site/forum for AZ locals.   Been here ever since….  😉

• Like 1

April 15th 2024 will be 20 years for me. Time does fly. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, stanley said:

I remember Allen posting over on mm.com saying something about a great site/forum for AZ locals. 

Yes Stan, that is exactly what happened, we migrated from the coues section of MonsterMuleys soon after Allen shared the site.

We had an Az forum all to our own and in the beginning, it was a "who's who" of the Az hunting community. 

We've been fortunate to see several members move onto successful guiding ventures, others tagged record book game, it's been a ride.

I've been on here long enough to know to put in for a 4B hunt for Elk, and to not post pics of a kill under power lines!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I just hit 18 years a little over a week ago! I have met a lot of great people on this site over that time. Others that I haven't met in person, I still feel like I know them pretty well. It is intersting to see how the forum and a lot of the posts have changed over the years. I think a lot of that is due to how social media has grown and evolved over that time. It used to be every different season you could read several different excellent write ups on people's hunts, along with multiple pictures. There used to be a lot more information on tactics posted. I miss those days. Ever since I first started hunting coues as a 12 year old in the early 90's I had an extreme passion for it. Looking back I really had no idea what I was doing, and if I ever got a buck it was pure dumb luck. I have learned so much from those early days and the help of many members on here. Even just a few years ago I was struggling with a tough hunt and reached out to a few members on here just asking for some tactical advice. After some advice and encouraging words I was able to take a really nice buck(in my avatar) on the last day. I owe a lot to this site and the great people involved in it. 

• Like 6

Joined in 2012 after a friend had mentioned the site.  Have enjoyed the good reads of others success 

• Like 2