Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Monsoon Action

Well after the third dust storm in a week we got hit hard in North Central Mesa last night about 10PM. Lost SRP power twice in an hour, winds probably 60-75mph, sideways rain lots of big branches torn off trees. Then steady rain for a while after that.

• Like 2

Yep, the pooch and I sat out on the patio to enjoy the big-time wind and sideways rain just after 10 in south Scottsdale.   Finally!

We got some good rain at the ballpark in Marana. Head south to the house, just enough to get the car dirty. 😡😡🤬🤬

Power out for hours but it cooled off some and tamped the dust down nw valley.  Up in the Wickenburg hills, some washes ran and standing puddles in the desert.

2 hours ago, Roofer Billy said:

Mesa drive and McKellips area got trashed. Maybe my phone might start ringing. 

At least my porch isn’t leaking. 🤙🏼

• Like 2
  • Love 1

No rain other than enough to make the dust on my truck spot in Peoria at my place, but the wind blasted in my RV gate, which opens outwards, and bent the crappolium out of the frame and hinges. An hour and half later, got it closed, but I think this was an omen that its time to put the rolling gate I've always wanted in. Patio furniture was  in the pool, no trees down.  Need rain!

I’ve had one rainstorm at the house since July 1. Lasted about 15 minutes.

The Flagstaff airport has recorded .05 total so far for July! 😧  It is dry dry dry up here! 

Clouding up everyday with a storm or 2 in the distance.  Seems to be missing my place a lot.  

3 minutes ago, JSR said:

Nothing going in tonight so far. 

IMG_5954.jpeg

Yeah and I've noticed lately a lot of the storms have been moving south.  Saw a house burning a couple hours ago and smoke was moving southeast.  Weird.

As hammered as naturebobthedrunkslob goes, you're getting hammered.

Enjoy and carry on.