Code3

Bull 2023 3A3C success

Thank you for the story of your hunt ! Way to stick it out and now you have a beautiful bull to show for it.a lot of times that’s how bow hunting is for sure ! Opportunity may only knock a few times during a two week hunt if at all depending on your standards for the hunt , then after all the work and finally getting a chance you have to execute a good killing shot in the midst of all of the excitement. And you did just that ! Congratulations on a Beautiful Bull ! 
👍

Thanks for all the feedback from positive members within coueswhitetail.com . Guess I need to start hunting coues now. 😂

Congratulations on your bull and thanks for the story. My buddy had the same hunt and it went exactly like yours. He finally killed on the 12th day and it was the only bull he had seen with cows. 

Congratulations on a well earned bull!  I was hunting with a cow tag in hand-same unit.  I saw more bulls than cows and had a pretty much slam dunk chance on day 12…10 yards.  Didn’t even draw my bow because she had a pretty small calf with her.  No regrets. Last day out was pretty epic.  6 bulls in a small area screaming at each other till 8:15.  Only saw one cow with one of the bulls. Seemed strange to me.  Enjoyed the hunt a lot!

• Like 1