Sign in to follow this  
JLW

Deer draw bonus pass

I have land in the South and we have problem feral hogs.  People shoot em.  When you wait on G&F to get involved, it’s too late.

• Like 2

“Personally, I'll always support a unit manager who wants to protect the animals by decreasing tag numbers, as necessary. “

i didn’t say I didn’t support it - was such relaying information that tag numbers would be down & harder to get one . 

You don't need game and fish permission to shoot feral hogs. Where they at..

• Like 1

I tink he be outa state w dat handle…

• Like 2

9 hours ago, knothead said:

Reading the posts from guys who had tags last fall most were doom & gloom with regards to numbers of deer seen and the lack of bucks.

I'll shut up now.

100 rifle tags to be cut? Ok

3 hours ago, pirogue said:

I have land in the South and we have problem feral hogs.  People shoot em.  When you wait on G&F to get involved, it’s too late.

If you want to get rid of them, send a location and there will be an army of hunters ready to go. People always talk about feral hogs in AZ and how they’re becoming a problem in certain areas but are tight lipped about where they are. Are they a “problem” or are they something you like to talk about?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

If you want to get rid of them, send a location and there will be an army of hunters ready to go. People always talk about feral hogs in AZ and how they’re becoming a problem in certain areas but are tight lipped about where they are. Are they a “problem” or are they something you like to talk about?

I think he’s talking about “the south” like as in screw your sister south, not southern AZ south.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There are still  hogs in 6a as  my dad and I ran across  one . You don't  expect  to hear pig when you're  on a elk hunt! When  I told a buddy  about  it he called  bullcrap. Then they had archery  tags and one of his friends  came back to camp with  a picture  of a hog. He didn't  know  he could  shoot  it.

There is a picture in the gas station/store at Clints Wells with a guy and a huge boar he killed.  The picture has been there since at least 1984.  

• Like 1

Remember the guy with the recent jaguar video? Well he’s got feral hogs on vid too, so they are active in southern Arizona.