coueshunter

Family Strengths

Hello All,

My name is Neil Traver; I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and I do taxes. I mainly work with income taxes (mostly corporate, but I can do individual). I also have a strong background in sales and use taxes. If anybody has any questions relating to their tax situation let me know.

I thought this would be an appropriate time to post this due to the upcoming income tax season.

OH MY!

Looks like a good year for me.

only March and am booked over the next two weeks.

I really do not want an employee but may have to. :(

Guessing about 30 walk ins today.

Hard to get work done with all the interruptions.

The good, bad and ugly.

Hope I did not curse myself.

Hello everyone! My name is Jerrod and I have recently moved back to AZ from TX. I grew up in Mesa, and after graduating college I joined the Army. After Iraq I ended up in Texas, and started hunting for the first time. A friend's family owned a 500 acre ranch in South Texas (WT Paradise) and I've been hooked since. I've been hunting deer, hogs and dove since 2004 in Texas, but this is my first time trying to hunt in AZ. I thought I'd join your forum to get to know some other local hunters. My wife hunts too, and we are both looking forward to our first coues hunt this year as soon as she can get back into shape after our first baby.

She is a nurse, and I am an Assisted Living Manager for a healthcare facility in Scottsdale.

Good afternoon,

Brand new to the forum, referred here by a member.

Live in Sierra Vista.

Shot my first Coues last year after 5 unfilled tags.

I work as a commercial loan officer.

Thank you for providing the forum so that we can learn and share.

KRS

Hello All.

Finally got around to joining as a member instead of just lurking. I work as an EMTB on wildland fires and do a little guiding - make enough guiding to pay for my hunts. I recognize quite a few names from other boards and know a few of you personally. Looking forward to throwing in my 2 cents every now and then.

Bill

Hi all actually I have used Slim for a Javalina hunt

several years ago. Had a great time. My name is Dennis Chamberlain/ I live in Peoria and have worked at Intel in Chandler for the last 19yrs as an manufacturing Tech. I work a compressed work week so if you need someone to help our with something I'm available every other W,T,F and S.

My name is Jeff Henderson aka coueskrazy. I have been a member for a little while now and love this site. I live in tucson and have 3 children, 21,19 and 3..yeah I started over! I work as a manufacturing manager at Abrams Airborne Mfg who also owns VLTOR weapons systems and Milkor USA. Milkor makes the six shot (revolver) grenade launchers you might have seen on Future Weapons and in some video games. I also make custom knives under the name Ty-Gar custom knives. If anyone needs a custom knife feel free to contact me here.

My name is James McCarthy and I work with the Gila River Indian Community as a Civil Engineering Technician. I have been in the engineering field for the last 10 years in land development as a civil designer. The housing market tanked and I found myself working with Gila River. I am new to the forum as well, and joined after reading the posts for the last frew months. Finaly was drawn for the fall hunt, and need some good info from great people who support this forum. If you need a hand while being stuck in the Coolidge area, look for the fat guy with the thirstbuster, that me.

Hello,

Jeff Mortensen(aka redneck) finally throwin in my glad to be a part of this website shot.

Through the years of my teaching construction trades I have always been able to find a niche in the industry to keep me busy during my summer months. Most of that niche was remodel kitchen jobs because the big cabinet companies focused mostly on new housing. So every year during the summer I would have a couple of kitchens lined up by people who had seen my work and were patient enough to wait for my summer break.

With the economy in the situation it is I have had my niche disappear because the big shops are scraping for business and they have been more willing to do remodels. For the last two years I have been running a summer work crew (teenagers) out at PFFJ (Pigs for Farmer John) here in Snowflake. Having grown up working with pigs for my Dad, and currently teaching woodshop at the Jr. High level I really have no qualms about my summer work but kind of miss the summer cabinet work. Custom cabinet work is very rewarding, working with people to make their cabinet dreams come to reality.

With the recent passing of my mother and father I began to think about my own plight in life and the ability I have to save my family some expense so I decided to build my own coffin. Kind of weird I know. But after diving into this project I have decided to try and create a new niche for myself.

Business Name: Non-Typical Solutions

Logo: rageinthesage non-typical rack with his approval

Motto: If you think you can describe it, I think I can build it.

Owner: Jeff Mortensen

PO Box 617

Snowflake,AZ 85937

928-243-1966

post-2034-1281849635_thumb.jpg

I have built all my boys(4) a bed here is one sample!

post-2034-1281849703_thumb.jpg

A crib I built for my first grandson!

post-2034-1281849858_thumb.jpg

My oak kitchen in my home!

post-2034-1281849895_thumb.jpg

Curry combs built from old bandsaw blades! And miss Daisy!!!

post-2034-1281849995_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your time and holler if there is something I can help you with.

post-2034-1281849946_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My name is Sal Augone I am 36 years old and have lived in Phoenix for 33 years. I am a novice hunter but love to hunt and stay outdoors. I grew up hunting with my friends and other than the family, my fondest memories are from the time spent in the field. I have recently begun a small startup called AZ Shooter Supply primarily selling tactical firearm accessories but looking to expand into firearms. I also own a Radiology center in Chandler. We do mostly Cancer Imaging but we perform all the routine studies such as MRI, CT, Ultrasound etc. I am very impressed with the wealth of knowledge contained in these forums, but even more so with the passion in which information is shared by members. I am getting much more enjoyment and success now that I have begun to apply the techniques the members have posted here. My new motto is "From the forum to the field". If anyone in these forums is in need of any type of Radiology services, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will make sure you are taken care of, just be ready to buy some coffee and take me calling. Good luck and god bless

hey guys

i have been a member for a couple years now. but didn't have trade or need a job (had one with grandpa).I'm 17 now i need one being home all day since I'm an online student. so i figured i would offer my labor and abilities, i have experience in landscaping, framing, (metal stud), hanging, roofing, plumbing, and welding. I'm the product of a construction family so I'm up early, work hard and don't complain. I love working in the heat and doing it all day and i learn fast. the problem i have is i do not drive and will explain if asked. I have the abbility to get rides most of the time and have no problem payin for gas if i need to be picked up. for the ones that understand and know wat it means to be one i am a wrestler as well.

if intrested my numbers 4803920594

thanks for looking