Pine Donkey

This post is for the dogs

Sorry to hear about your dog. It is hard to go through that.

Btw that Britt we got you sure is looking good!

yeah, good looking dog. quite the handful.

Loosing a dog is horrible but remember all the fun you had with them. When Sammy finally points her last bird I will laugh about my wife calling me when I was in Colorado and Sammy went pee on her side of the bed when she was mad.

post-12956-0-94145300-1459985364_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Sorry to hear about your dog. It is hard to go through that.

Btw that Britt we got you sure is looking good!

yeah, good looking dog. quite the handful.

I'm sure she is

Loosing a dog is horrible but remember all the fun you had with them. When Sammy finally points her last bird I will laugh about my wife calling me when I was in Colorado and Sammy went pee on her side of the bed when she was mad.

Well my buddy is gone. :(

funny you just reminded me of my 1st elk hunt away from him when he was a youngster. So my sis called me in woods and screamed at me cuz my dog just peed on her while she was laying watching tv on her sofa. L.O.L.

• Like 4

Truly sorry for your loss. Rest assured he loved every minute with you and those memories can never be taken. The god lord will take care of him untill you meet again. Hope you find peace in time sir

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss Mike its never easy losing the one animal in your house that doesn't talk back. Hugs buddy

• Like 1

Struggling today as it looks to be the last day with my almost 16 yr old buddy. He and i have gone gray together. He was always so good with my kiddos! Heck he converted me i used to be a cat guy. :]

Sorry to hear, buddy.
  • Like 1

Mike, sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences. It's not easy letting go but knowing you gave him all your love is comforting to the heart even if you are in so much sorrow. Like others have already said, remember all the good times and the unconditional love you had for each other.

TJ

• Like 4

We just had her spleen removed Sunday, due to cancerous growth. We are waiting to hear on the tests if Cancer or not. It is on her liver as well. Amazing dog. Over 300 word vocabulary.

It's predicted to be less than a year to enjoy her company. 12 1/2 y/o Border Collie. Extremely good at tracking elk! The fewer the elk trails the better...lol.

I am enjoying every day I get from her. Thank you lord.

The first photo is modifited by an iphone app called SuperPhoto it's amazing! This first pic was done using the "paint" icon within the app.

post-641-0-77244300-1461199011_thumb.jpg

post-641-0-54649800-1461199512_thumb.jpg

So sorry to hear about your friend. Amazing how these pups become such an important part of your life.

My wife has been pushing me to add a sporting dog to our family for a while. After looking around for some time, I surprised her with a little female pup last night as an early birthday present. Hope she ends up being as good of a companion for us as your's has been for you.

post-6408-0-91310900-1461201856_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Scout (the little one) is the new addition to the family. I don't know if her and Hic are getting along.

post-13062-0-18444100-1471113969_thumb.jpeg

post-13062-0-02101700-1471113987_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3