Sign in to follow this  

Who's applying Online

So who will be using the online system for elk and antelope when it becomes available? The website says early to mid January we should be able to apply online...but it sure makes it hard to wait for the online system being that I like to get the apps in before the correction period! Good luck to all in the draw!

The online systems in other states make it to where you cant make a mistake when applying. So no fear of seeing your draw results "Rejected"

I had alreay sent in my paper app about week and half ago so if we have messed up they will call but we know we didn't. I dont see a problem with either way I just like to get mine in as soon as I can.

For tags that are very important to me(elk,sheep,deer,antelope,buffalo) I will not use the online system. Had a buddy draw the buffalo tag but then his credit card company denied the $1095 charge not because of insufficient funds but becasue the charge was "suspicious" according to the credit card company. Had another buddies wife call in and order a new card because hers was at home and she was on vacation but needed the card asap. All of his apps were kicked out when G&F tried to run the card. Just a couple reasons to be careful. My 2 Cents.

I am...used it for pig tag this Spring. Worked great.

Us too... my wife and I have pig & turkey tags from the online spring draw... will try for the repeat! ;)

i am ... plus you can see if you get a hit on your credit card ;) :P :D